You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: London, May 31 (14 Years and Dead Flowers w/ Izzy!)

Axlin16 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I will say it, Izzy looks like Axl's little bitch. Remember the image of izzy reading a huge article on Slash in the Paradise City video?  Maybe there was some animosity there, that Slash was getting so much attention. From what we know, Slash has never done shit to Izzy. Izzy just comes off as weak here. He fits right in with Beta and his other sheep.

That's because Izzy didn't like Slash getting all the credit for songs he helped build.

I don't blame the guy. Slash has gotten WAY more credit than he deserved for those catalog tracks all these years.

I'm not saying Slash doesn't deserve tons of credit, but Izzy deserved more than he got.

Duff admitted and confirmed by Axl, that at one time Duff was insanely jealous of Axl and the credit Axl was getting for songs Duff helped write.

And as for "Izzy being Axl's little bitch" the ONLY people that are saying that are the little pussy ass, hiding behind Slash's cock Slashites that have re-emerged because Izzy turned fucking heel on them and joined Axl's faction.

These same Slash cocksucker little pussy mother fuckers said the same thing about Duff, because they're fucking keyboard God's when their fucking idol Slash is basically on the outs for one fuckin' goddamn millisecond, and Axl isn't, suddenly everyone shits a fucking brick because Izzy & Duff are playing with Axl, and Gilby & Matt are talking up Axl more than Slash, and let's all bash the mother fuckers now because for once they decided to have a FREE FUCKING THOUGHT and perform with Axl instead of Slash for the first time in DECADES.

I don't care if what I said pisses anybody off. Anybody slamming Izzy (or Duff last year) for performing with Axl, and calling him "bitch", "pussy", "sellout"... you ain't nothing but the EXACT SAME THING as all the "Axlamist Fundamentalists", and you've now revealed yourselves as looking like fucking MORONS.

There I said it

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

Steven did say that Slash said Izzy wasn't coming BEFORE Izzy made the statement through Duff and before Axl made his. That is the truth.

If Axl would have agreed, maybe he would have changed his mind and shown up. That's a huge possibility.

And now we've gone from people bashing Duff for performing with Axl, to bashing Izzy. I'm sure all Izzy has to do is perform with Slash or something and he'll be the super duper cool guy again, like Duff... Who suddenly isn't "spineless" anymore and everyone seems to "respect" again.

God forbid Slash plays with him. We might have people comitting suicide.

It's amazing how you can't seperate shit. Nobody complained about Izzy or Duff performing with Axl. When Loaded opened for Gn'R now that was totally different and people did raise "concerns" over that. Nobody ever complained about the one off performances where these guys joined Guns on stage. The fact you don't see the RRHOF being the connection here as to what people are "complaiing" about is hilarious. Nobody thiks it's stpid that Izzy performed with Guns. It si stupid howvere that he can do this and not bother with making an appreance at the HOF. THAT is what's being sai here dude. Figure it  out. Seriously for once understand what's being said. You are beyond ridiculous at this point

If Izzy performed with Slash now it'd be very cool AND it would be fucking stupid that he is able to do that yet not show for the hall. CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

Axlin12 wrote:

That's because Izzy didn't like Slash getting all the credit for songs he helped build.

I don't blame the guy. Slash has gotten WAY more credit than he deserved for those catalog tracks all these years.

I'm not saying Slash doesn't deserve tons of credit, but Izzy deserved more than he got.

Duff admitted and confirmed by Axl, that at one time Duff was insanely jealous of Axl and the credit Axl was getting for songs Duff helped write.

And as for "Izzy being Axl's little bitch" the ONLY people that are saying that are the little pussy ass, hiding behind Slash's cock Slashites that have re-emerged because Izzy turned fucking heel on them and joined Axl's faction.

These same Slash cocksucker little pussy mother fuckers said the same thing about Duff, because they're fucking keyboard God's when their fucking idol Slash is basically on the outs for one fuckin' goddamn millisecond, and Axl isn't, suddenly everyone shits a fucking brick because Izzy & Duff are playing with Axl, and Gilby & Matt are talking up Axl more than Slash, and let's all bash the mother fuckers now because for once they decided to have a FREE FUCKING THOUGHT and perform with Axl instead of Slash for the first time in DECADES.

I don't care if what I said pisses anybody off. Anybody slamming Izzy (or Duff last year) for performing with Axl, and calling him "bitch", "pussy", "sellout"... you ain't nothing but the EXACT SAME THING as all the "Axlamist Fundamentalists", and you've now revealed yourselves as looking like fucking MORONS.

There I said it

Refer to what I wrote in response to ID. it's about comprehending what's being said. Honestly

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
misserID wrote:

Steven did say that Slash said Izzy wasn't coming BEFORE Izzy made the statement through Duff and before Axl made his. That is the truth.

And again... for all you know Izzy made that call because he had already talked to Axl and Axl told him "I'm not going", and Izzy made his decision.

It's obvious that Axl & Izzy still talk, it's just not public. Why? Axl mentioned Izzy being a wild card option at the Orlando & Miami 2011 shows (which he didn't play), but Axl originally approached him to kick off both shows for the 2011 North American tour.

Now suddenly he plays a double bill in London with Axl and Guns... obviously these guys talk.

And before anyone says, "why didn't he release his statement through Axl and not Duff?"

BECAUSE, if it comes from DUFF all of the fuckin' lame ass fanboys are gonna go "it's legit". If Axl releases Izzy's statement, it's gonna be "what a fucking sellout bitch. I knew he'd turn on the Holy one Slash. Fuckin' pussy asshole".

That's why. We don't know, but what we do know is YOUR TRUTH and ALI'S TRUTH -- AIN'T TRUTH! It's your ASSUMPTION. No different than mine or Buzz's.

next...

misterID wrote:

If Axl would have agreed, maybe he would have changed his mind and shown up. That's a huge possibility.

And now we've gone from people bashing Duff for performing with Axl, to bashing Izzy. I'm sure all Izzy has to do is perform with Slash or something and he'll be the super duper cool guy again, like Duff... Who suddenly isn't "spineless" anymore and everyone seems to "respect" again.

God forbid Slash plays with him. We might have people comitting suicide.

I completely fucking agree with you here bro.

Fucking pathetic. Absolutely fucking PATHETIC the behavior of some in this thread and the Duff threads last year.

What we've got now, and we know it now, is alot of people that I could name right now that are AXL fans, not Guns N' Roses fans. We have an EQUAL amount that are NOT Guns N' Roses fans, NOT Velvet Revolver fans... they are SLASH fans. Nothing more.

So to you guys (ID knows what i'm saying), don't fool yourselves into thinking your "truth tellers" because you fuckin' ain't. Your another group of fucking nerds that are running down ORIGINAL Guns N' Roses BAND members, and NEW Guns N' Roses BAND members, the same old band members you SWORE you were defending when all the time it was all about Slash.

The only difference is you nerds beat off to fucking guitars and Axl's guys take mic stands up the ass and go "oooh yeah".

You ain't Guns N' Roses fans and you never were. Shout out and mad respect go out to Izzy Stradlin, Duff McKagan, Steven Adler, Matt Sorum, Dizzy Reed, Gilby Clarke, Robin Finck, Buckethead, Paul Tobias, Richard Fortus, Brain, Frank Ferrer, Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, Chris Pitman, and DJ Ashba for being supreme players and BAND players that deserve more credit than you get from all of the nerds and geeks on the war fence sides of their fuckin' religion and fuckin' politics of Axl vs. Slash.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I don't care if what I said pisses anybody off. Anybody slamming Izzy (or Duff last year) for performing with Axl,

I don't have a problem with Duff performing with Axl.

Because Duff had the good grace to mature over the years. Duff will peform with Slash and he will peform with Axl he doesn't take sides in this whole thing.

Duff opened for Axl recently, yet also took his place on stage to accept the honour of the RRHOF.

Izzy on the other hand disappointed everyone who's supported him all these years by not attending the hall.

I'm not slamming him for performing with Axl per say, I'm just saying it's ironic that he's said to have missed the hall show because he wanted a full GNR line up or nothing, yet performs with Axl's modern GNR doing tribute performances to his old songs.

Further, I consider him missing the hall event pretty rude, and without a good reason (as opposed to Axl/Dizzy who have understandable reasons)...so all i'm saying is....he's burnt a lot of credit with me....he doesn't get out of it that easy....it's going to take more than showing up out of nowhere and playing 14 years to win back any interest from me.....

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Because you're focusing on the BAND aspect. I think Izzy's no show was a combination of Axl's decline and the fact the Hall just ain't Izzy's scene, especially being the whole fuckin' place is a farce put-on by Wenner.

BUT, I do understand the symbolism of it to fans and music critics alike worldwide.

My point has always been the same...

Izzy being at the Rock Hall doesn't mean flying jack fucking shit THEN or NOW.

If Axl Rose had been at that Hall with Gilby Clarke on rhythm, the fucking roof would've ripped and NO ONE would be talking about "Where's Izzy?", including ME, who's an actual Izzy fan.

To me personally, Izzy's reasons were good enough, "thanks, but no thanks". Axl's reasons were bizarrely self-indulgent (like always). I'm not going and here's this elaborate bullshit, hunk of crap reason that i'm gonna write a fucking essay why i'm not there.

Fuck that Axl, we already know if you're talking you're bullshitting.

Izzy's response to me was much more 'takeable', basically in a nutshell... "catch you guys next time, drinks on me, thanks again, bye".

and you move the fuck on.

Izzy being on stage with new GN'R over old GN'R in Cleveland is because, well... what really matters?

In London, something MUSICALLY relevant is taking place, and Izzy is MAKING money, BUT pissing off alot of his old fans. BUT in Cleveland, Izzy is taking place is something incredibly FORCED for the sake of doing it, COSTING him money, and being apart of a put on for Jann Wenner's ego.

Granted again, I GET the symbolism but if I was Izzy.... i'm going to the fuckin' England man.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
Bono wrote:

It's amazing how you can't seperate shit. Nobody complained about Izzy or Duff performing with Axl. When Loaded opened for Gn'R now that was totally different and people did raise "concerns" over that. Nobody ever complained about the one off performances where these guys joined Guns on stage. The fact you don't see the RRHOF being the connection here as to what people are "complaiing" about is hilarious. Nobody thiks it's stpid that Izzy performed with Guns. It si stupid howvere that he can do this and not bother with making an appreance at the HOF. THAT is what's being sai here dude. Figure it  out. Seriously for once understand what's being said. You are beyond ridiculous at this point

If Izzy performed with Slash now it'd be very cool AND it would be fucking stupid that he is able to do that yet not show for the hall. CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

Maybe Izzy finds the Hall of Fame fucking panderous Jann Wenner, popularity club fake ass, front ass, lame ass "i've got to PAY to be honored" -- Bullshit?

Maybe Izzy likes earning money and respect for being a musician on a stage with a bunch of guys he likes?

I never once in 2006 ot 2012 saw Izzy look miserable on stage with Guns N' Roses. He looks like he likes them and vice versa. Otherwise he wouldn't KEEP COMING BACK.

Izzy is IZZY. He don't need the money that bad. If he thinks they're fucking pieces of shit, he won't be there.

That's what's fucking with people right now. Izzy would rather be on a stage with Axl & Dizzy and a bunch of other dudes than Slash, Duff & Steven and a bunch of other dudes, and now their assholes are itching.

Nothing more.

Remember I was the guy, me, the one that said "the Hall of Fame is symbolic". Izzy should have been there. And I stand by if Axl was there, Izzy would have been. Axl never intended to go there, or he changed his mind at some point, Izzy was informed and fucked it off. Izzy probably didn't want to go either unless a full reunion was involved, and bailed.

Blame Axl, not Canada this time.

BUT I do understand the hypocritical statement of saying Izzy blowing off old Guns and the fans is because it's a "put on", but performing alongside Axl and new Guns for money isn't.

It's weird, I guess I really don't care. I don't. If Izzy had sided with Slash and went to Cleveland, he's the fucking man. Izzy made his choice and decided to go to London with Axl & DJ. Good for him, it was his decision. I guess ultimately I don't care either way.

I want my title shot with Axl. That's the guy i've got heat with, and for as much I love the guy, he's got an equal amount of bullshit he needs to answer for and the Rock Hall is ALL on him.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Bono wrote:

Nobody complained about Izzy or Duff performing with Axl

Yes they did.

It was a whole big issue that either you aren't aware of or you're deciding to ignore. But, whatever, knock yourself out.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah I kinda remember it playing out like that too. I remember Duff getting knocked around for DAYS.

Sure they blamed it on "he's opening for Axl's cover band", but they kicked Duff around in 2010 also for being a 'turncoat' to Slash.

That's how I remember it. Now it's Izzy's turn.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yes they did.

It was a whole big issue that either you aren't aware of or you're deciding to ignore. But, whatever, knock yourself out.

16 You are the absolute epitomy when it comes to ignoring stuff. It's laugable that you go to such lengths to seek out and destroy all things you percieve as negative and even when it doesn't exist you make shit up just to make up an argument. 

Duff got ragged for OPENING for Guns. Nobody ragged on him when he joined Guns on stage prior to that.

Izzy isn't getting ragged on for simply joining Guns on stage. He's getting ragged on for doing so while being too cool to show for the RRHOF. Nobody ever ragged on Izzy for joining Guns on stage before this.

But hey knock yourself out with your lack of ability to understand anything anymore.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

No, he got ragged on for playing in London, specifically why I quoted "Lost respect for him" and "Duff is spineless," which is exactly what was said. And it was the same thing with Izzy that it was disrespecting the other guys for giving this band credibility as GN'R.

Like everything else, you run in half assed and uninformed so you can can run your mouth. Good times.

I still think laying it on Izzy is lame. He was never obligated to be there and we all knew it was a small chance that he would. It wouldn't have been a real reunion anyway.

Board footer