You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rimov
 Rep: 10 

Re: London, May 31 (14 Years and Dead Flowers w/ Izzy!)

Rimov wrote:

For the record - i gave checked. This stream is 'live live' so can't be seen with delays

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Anyone want to bet Axl is buried in the mix of the "highest quality sound available" during the streaming?

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

russtcb wrote:

Hell yea!

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Anyone want to bet Axl is buried in the mix of the "highest quality sound available" during the streaming?

I wouldn't have it any other way!  11:bs:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

They better hope so, or Axl's gonna finally lay a fat egg in BluRay HD for the first time ever!

I think that's another obsticle to Axl debuting a new track live. Not that it stopped him from helium-powered debuts from 2001-2002, but at the same time if you aren't planning a release tomorrow, and your doing these PPV's every so often, do you really want to drop a new track, which shows you vocally weak?

Axl might've fucked up in 2001-02, and might've slightly done it in 2006-07, he won't make the same mistake again after CD's release.

jmo

What would really be cool if for once Axl was informed of a PPV, and just fuckin' went nuts vocally to make it as supreme as possible, then went helium for the next few shows just to show he's still got it.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

HD is alright, but it's the damn sound I'm after

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

To any fans anxiously awaiting to live stream later today:

From HTGTH:

Dear fans, due to the high demand for delayed viewing the band has decided to record the show rather than stream it live. The concert will be made available as video on demand in a few weeks time so that fans all over the world can watch it at their convenience. Purchased tickets will be refunded. Ticketholders will be contacted by e-mail.

I have no fucking clue what that means AT ALL. They went live three times before, one disaster but two successes, but now they suddenly go, as they say in radio "to tape".

BUT, if they do hold up to their word and offer downloadable shows, that is an idea I dropped here four years ago and something I think would be a great incentive to GN'R fans to join up at their website which seems to not know how the fuck to run their merch department, but seems to "get" streaming PPV's.

However... something happened. You don't just "give away" that money they could've made off of PPV buys. Sure this ain't Wrestlemania, but it ain't nothing either. Don't know what happened, but by earlier this week they weren't even advertising it anymore.

johndivney wrote:

nobody cared.

it isn't wrestlemania you're right there. it is nothing tho. the 100 people or so who signed up obv indicate demand isn't there.

people in europe aren't gonna be watching - late on a friday night?!
you yanks will be the only ones who'd watch & even then that's unlikely.

Board footer