You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

Re: Mönchengladbach, Germany 06/08/12

jonesy wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

l... but he just looked so timeless in 2006. He looked like a fashion star in those days. He was slimmer. His hair being pulled back made him look younger. He looked screen-ready everytime he walked out the door.

Agree, he should drop the handle-bar, and the hats. He did look lean and mean in 06, now he looks like 12 years older, not 06.

Saying that, I dont really care how he looks, I wonder how much he cares himself? My guess is it's alot, and we all know he has a history of bad taste when it comes to looks or dress.

06 seemed the most normal and gnarley he's looked since the early 90's.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i too liked the '06 look

funny how it seemed everyone was bithcing about it in '06

did our standards drop lol

or was it not unanimous?

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

Cornrows and all the bling rings, fancy shoes n stuff got him a pasting from alot of people.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I'm not down with the current look either and if I had his money I'd be trained to a hardened shrine of muscle.

Saw a pic of him back in 2006 a plain black shirt on, the shades and some cool jeans and the guy looked fucking amazing for his age.

He never looked like there was a fat man trying to get out but now he does. He may be fifty and needs to be cut some slack  but he's not kept his looks. Fucking Duff makes my wife weak at the knees yet Axl in his prime was the adonis of the band.

I wonder did he just get sick of working out?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

I'm not down with the current look either and if I had his money I'd be trained to a hardened shrine of muscle.

Saw a pic of him back in 2006 a plain black shirt on, the shades and some cool jeans and the guy looked fucking amazing for his age.

He never looked like there was a fat man trying to get out but now he does. He may be fifty and needs to be cut some slack  but he's not kept his looks. Fucking Duff makes my wife weak at the knees yet Axl in his prime was the adonis of the band.

I wonder did he just get sick of working out?

In the TMS interview I remember him joking about not liking to work out or something to that effect.  Haven't watched it in forever, but I seem to remember that.  And DJ, the ONE time he spoke, said Axl was super ambitious (or something along those lines) and Axl quickly shot that down.

Board footer