You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: GUNS N' ROSES: Israeli TV Report (Axl drinking shots at a bar)

Bono wrote:
DCK wrote:

If you haven't had fun since 2006, I would take that as a strong point to quit and find another band.

You're so naive and arrogant. I happen to recall a show I went to in 2010 that was fucking awesome. Take your "facts" about me DCK and shove'em. You don't know shit about what I think and you've made that pretty clear.  And even suggesting I need to "find another band" as though my sole focus in music is Guns N' Roses is hilarious. Yeah man I need to find another band cause my music taste isn't varied enough. roll

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Bono wrote:
DCK wrote:

If you haven't had fun since 2006, I would take that as a strong point to quit and find another band.

You're so naive and arrogant. I happen to recall a show I went to in 2010 that was fucking awesome. Take your "facts" about me DCK and shove'em. You don't know shit about what I think and you've made that pretty clear.  And even suggesting I need to "find another band" as though my sole focus in music is Guns N' Roses is hilarious. Yeah man I need to find another band cause my music taste isn't varied enough. roll

You should ignore the provocators. They have nothing better to do than trolling in the topics. It clearly shows that the band doesn't do enough to get their attention, so they are looking for fights. Ignore them.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
Bono wrote:
DCK wrote:

You should ignore the provocators. They have nothing better to do than trolling in the topics. It clearly shows that the band doesn't do enough to get their attention, so they are looking for fights. Ignore them.

Provocators? LOL, I repeat - a massive LOL. Especially coming from you Mikka, the master of passive aggressive statements and a wide truck load of GNR assumptions.

Nice use of words though Bono, very mature. So, paddling back on that 2006 thing and last time you had fun was in fact 2010. Good then. My question is answered.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The Provocators is going to be the name of DCK's, Skydog's, Buzz's and my new garage rock band. We're going to be bigger than The White Stripes.

DCK

DCK wrote:
misterID wrote:

The Provocators is going to be the name of DCK's, Skydog's, Buzz's and my new garage rock band. We're going to be bigger than The White Stripes.

And one of us will have a drinking problem.

johndivney wrote:

@ the risk of re-igniting a stoopid thread, I don't even think GnR should be in Israel in the first place! tongue

Drinking w/'regular folk' or not is a secondary issue..

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I miss JB. May have been a borderline troll and he definitely rubbed a lot of people the wrong way but he is missed here. Definitely the most hardcore Finck fan I've ever seen. When Finck bailed, so did he.

I miss all of us being here on a full-time basis, arguing, busting balls, excited because they might do this or that. Even the long-time supporters have seemingly dropped off.

I can't help it. I find more joy these days listening to old W.A.S.P. and Queensryche records and re-discovering old discoveries and finding new things and looking forward to Soundgarden's new album or whatever than droning on about GN'R over and over.

DCK

DCK wrote:
johndivney wrote:

@ the risk of re-igniting a stoopid thread, I don't even think GnR should be in Israel in the first place! tongue

Drinking w/'regular folk' or not is a secondary issue..

Hands down most likely the dumbest thread there ever was on this board.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer