You are not logged in. Please register or login.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

Re: Bumblefoot not happy? Speculating....

smoke wrote:

It's obvious to me that there's a pecking order, and that "Management" is below Axl and above the "Band". No great revelation, but how fucked is that?

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
mickronson wrote:

So what I understand from this is, no one talks to each other in 'Gnr'

The Management don't level with Ron. He's been upfront about this in the past, meaning in between tour legs he's been asked to be on 'stand-by' for months in case new dates show up. Then, everybody scatters to put the tour together.

You can't really plan a life that much ahead with such an arrangement, and it did bite him. Also, the pain he's been subjected to, along with a hard touring itinerary, obviously took a toll on him.

He's been reaching out to the fans, disclosing his situation for the fans to see. The question would be, why? Why not talk to the Management and say he's hurting, he's depressed, he'd rather be home recovering with his family?

Given the kind of person Ron is, the most logical explanation is that he tried talking to those in charge of the tour itinerary / band affairs. Going public would then be fueled by frustration for them doing jack shit about anything.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

To suggest that we (GNR) would think less of the crew, and/or put them in harm's way, or exhaustion; is mistaken

Looks like Fernando believes he is in the band..

Plus what a load of bull.. Axl's rash of late finishes must be totally fucking with crew members sleep patterns.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Is the tour cycle now over in full?

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

russtcb wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

Fernando needs to chill out a little bit.. Family members and band members have their off days too. It was cool for Ron to thank the fans and defend Axl.

the fernando thing is wholly depressing tho. just everything he says & represents.. it's like it's sad axl's so fucked-up that it's come to this guy running the show.

I couldn't again more.

I've seen other forums where people are starting threads praising "management". I personally find this "management" to be a complete and utter joke.

It really is!

sandman
 Rep: 30 

sandman wrote:

i cringe anytime i force myself to read a fernando post. it makes me sick.

however, in this case a clarification/response was totally justified. Bumble acted like a asshole with his little rant. i would expect that from a 10-year-old girl, not a professional. i'm actually embarressed for him.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Maybe, but I would expect professional management of a band to act differently as well.  I'm embarrassed for all of them and have been for some time now, but it is what it is. 

I find it hard to believe anybody could be embarrassed by what BBF said and not be embarrassed that the one-time greatest band in the world has been reduced to what it is today...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Acting a 10 year old girl is something Ron hasn't acted like at all or spoke like during his time in the band. The only one who has acted like a child is Axl. Do to him talking bad to someone he hasn't seen in more than a decade and all the other crap the fans and the industry has had to deal with as well during this time. Plain and simple. Bumble is allowed to speak his mind on how he truly feels and not letting the press misinterpret anything and putting a bad rep on someone. He's not ranting every single day on twitter about how bad his life is.  It's okay behavior to vent and be angry with the situation you are in when nothing is progressing and you feel like your falling apart due to the physical and emotional pain.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Guns N' Fucking Roses has been reduced to a rich boys wedding band that serves as an employer to the Lebeis' family and agreggates.

Sad but true.

Board footer