You are not logged in. Please register or login.

sandman
 Rep: 30 

Re: Bumblefoot not happy? Speculating....

sandman wrote:
russtcb wrote:
sandman wrote:

i cringe anytime i force myself to read a fernando post. it makes me sick.

however, in this case a clarification/response was totally justified. Bumble acted like a asshole with his little rant. i would expect that from a 10-year-old girl, not a professional. i'm actually embarressed for him.

Why? Because he was being treated poorly and said something about it?

you mean he "tweeted" something about it.

he should handle it like a professional and talk to Axl or management. what is the purpose of tweeting a complaint about your band to thousands of followers?

sandman

sandman wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Maybe, but I would expect professional management of a band to act differently as well.  I'm embarrassed for all of them and have been for some time now, but it is what it is. 

I find it hard to believe anybody could be embarrassed by what BBF said and not be embarrassed that the one-time greatest band in the world has been reduced to what it is today...

who is embarrassed for BBF and NOT embarrassed for gnr?

are you really calling fernando and family "professional"???

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

If it was truly a real band, no one would be talking like this about BBF. If Steven or Joe started talking shit about each other or the future of Aerosmith again, we'd all laugh it off or take sides, but there'd be none of this talk of being unprofessional. With Bumble, it's looked at as talking shit about his employer, not his band mate. Again, nothing earth-shattering here, just pointing out the obvious. Rock is like Pee-Wee Herman's death scene in Buffy, everytime you think it's dead, it rears up to loudly die some more.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
sandman wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Maybe, but I would expect professional management of a band to act differently as well.  I'm embarrassed for all of them and have been for some time now, but it is what it is. 

I find it hard to believe anybody could be embarrassed by what BBF said and not be embarrassed that the one-time greatest band in the world has been reduced to what it is today...

who is embarrassed for BBF and NOT embarrassed for gnr?

are you really calling fernando and family "professional"???

No, but that's my point.  You can't have unprofessional management of an unprofessional band and expect everything to go smoothly.  You also can't expect the employees of said unprofessional band to be happy with everything and never utter a word of discontent.

People use twitter and other social media to bitch all the time.  That's one of the things it's there for.

Sky Dog wrote:

if you will recall, Mr Stinson took a couple of shots back in December 2010....

tommy_stinson Tommy Stinson
being pushed to the end of ones rope for so long will make you a good climber,or road kill. i'm gonna find a new tree

maybe just a new rope will suffice

i'll shovel snow before i shovel anymore horseshit...

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
smoke wrote:

If it was truly a real band, no one would be talking like this about BBF. If Steven or Joe started talking shit about each other or the future of Aerosmith again, we'd all laugh it off or take sides, but there'd be none of this talk of being unprofessional. With Bumble, it's looked at as talking shit about his employer, not his band mate. Again, nothing earth-shattering here, just pointing out the obvious. Rock is like Pee-Wee Herman's death scene in Buffy, everytime you think it's dead, it rears up to loudly die some more.

This.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

I think Tommy was pissed about the added Abu Dhabi show after the Australian tour when they were suppose to be done as well.....

from the msl documents......:haha:
101. December 2010 Doc email about Tommy refusing to play in Abu Dhabi

sandman

sandman wrote:

If axl bitched about his band mates on twitter, i have a feeling everyone would have an issue with it.

I guess i'm just old school. I believe u have an issue with something, u talk to the responsible individual instead of bitching to others and having that person hear it second hand.

If this was a sports team and a player bitched about his teammates, he would face a shit storm and he would lose respect of his mates, the organization, and the fans.

I cant respect someone that breaks the code.

Maybe BBF's greatest pain is the guilt he feels being a whore and selling his soul for $$. He should form a true "band" where all members actually have a say in things.

Board footer