You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Re: 2012 NFL Season

Bro-mero wrote:

Training camp has started for all 32 NFL teams and the 2012 season has officially begun!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Ryan Tannehill just signed and is in camp.

I think of all the teams this year the 49ers are the most interesting.

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:

U a Dolphins fan?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
misterID wrote:

The 9ers would seem to be one of the favorites in the NFC again this year. Certainly the class of the NFC West. They have the same key guys coming back and have added Randall Eugene Moss. By all accounts he has looked good. So it all points in the right direction. But, they're not going to catch anybody by surprise this year. They will still have to prove they weren't a one year wonder, as there are always at least a few of those every season.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yes, but not with the defense the 49ers have. It's going to be a fun season. From the little I saw of their training camp on the NFL network, Crabtree looked pretty good, too. I think he got the memo: Moss, Manningham and #1 pick A.J. Jenkins = Better shape up and stop dropping passes.

Bro-mero wrote:

U a Dolphins fan?

Unfortunately yes lol

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:
misterID wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

U a Dolphins fan?

Unfortunately yes lol

Haha I'm a Vikings fan so I know how disappoint feels

..cough cough...
4 Super Bowl Losses
1998 NFC Championship
2010 NFC Chamionship

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:
faldor wrote:
misterID wrote:

The 9ers would seem to be one of the favorites in the NFC again this year. Certainly the class of the NFC West. They have the same key guys coming back and have added Randall Eugene Moss. By all accounts he has looked good. So it all points in the right direction. But, they're not going to catch anybody by surprise this year. They will still have to prove they weren't a one year wonder, as there are always at least a few of those every season.

Alex Smith has certainly been given plenty to work with, with Manningham, Jenkins, Moss, and Crabtree. Along with Gore and Brandon Jacobs in the backfield and a fantastic defense. If he cannot deliver this year, he truly was a bust

EDIT: I was just reading up on how the 49ers picked Alex Smith over Aaron Rodgers because the head coach of the 9ers at the time didnt think he and Rodgers could get along

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I'm more optimistic about the Bills than I've been in years, so I'm excited for the NFL season.

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:

So u are a Bills fan?

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:

So far we have a Bills fan, Dolphins fan, and a Vikings fan.

Not off to the flying start I hoped for

Board footer