You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Re: 2012 NFL Season

Bro-mero wrote:

I didn't forget the shit you talked about the Vikings...it's on!

Skol Vikings!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Could have sworn I heard Myles singing going into the last break on MNF...

Yeah, I heard that too.  Might have been an Alter Bridge tune.  I needed the Bears D to get me 12 points to pull out a victory in one of my fantasy leagues tonight.  They more than doubled that.  In another league I needed Miles Austin to get 13 points, he just got that.  2 tough wins pulled out in the clutch.  Unless of course there are scoring changes.  That has happened to me before.

Bears looked good.  Cowboys not so much.  Cowboys haven't really looked good since their week 1 win over the Giants.  Looked bad last week but were able to hold off Tampa.  Looks like another typical up and down season for Dallas.  They've got a lot of good players, but they can't seem to put it all together.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Ugh! That's about right. Dez Bryant can fuck right off. Fantasy players will bitch about Romo sucking and yeah he didn't play great but fuck the final 8 minutes. the game was already out of reach. 5 INTs 10 INTs 1 INT who gives a shit. they weren't eraseing a 17 point deficit in the last 8 minutes of so...

Fire Jason Garrett's shitty ass and hire someone knew. Jon Gruden sure has a hard on for the Cowboys. Hire that guy but Jason Garrett can fuck off.

And while we're at it sign Terrell Owens. He still has gas in the tank and Dallas needs  a WR that can muscle up and make plays. Not shit like Dez Bryant. People can say whatever they want about TO but Dallas was way better with him than they've been without him FACT.

Bears and Cutler looked good.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Dez Bryant seems like one of those guys whose talent is off the charts, but he's never going to put it all together.  I'm glad the Patriots passed on him in the draft.  Players like that are frustrating, knowing how good they COULD be.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

I didn't forget the shit you talked about the Vikings...it's on!

Skol Vikings!

Bet is on?

Sky Dog wrote:
Bono wrote:

Ugh! That's about right. Dez Bryant can fuck right off. Fantasy players will bitch about Romo sucking and yeah he didn't play great but fuck the final 8 minutes. the game was already out of reach. 5 INTs 10 INTs 1 INT who gives a shit. they weren't eraseing a 17 point deficit in the last 8 minutes of so...

Fire Jason Garrett's shitty ass and hire someone knew. Jon Gruden sure has a hard on for the Cowboys. Hire that guy but Jason Garrett can fuck off.

And while we're at it sign Terrell Owens. He still has gas in the tank and Dallas needs  a WR that can muscle up and make plays. Not shit like Dez Bryant. People can say whatever they want about TO but Dallas was way better with him than they've been without him FACT.

Bears and Cutler looked good.

Jerry Jones should be ashamed that Bryant wears Michael Irvin and Drew Pearson's number.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Get Nick Saban and get his cheating ass out of the SEC... Saban to big D? I hope.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Get Nick Saban and get his cheating ass out of the SEC... Saban to big D? I hope.

If I remember correctly, his first NFL effort didn't go so well.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I know. On a level playing field he is just another coach. At Alabama he has the best talent in the country and answers to nobody. I just want him gone.

Sky Dog wrote:

Good luck with that War Eagle or Tiger or whatever you guys are today!

Board footer