You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Fantasy Football 2012

faldor wrote:

Well the time is fast approaching, so I went and renewed the league.  All returning members should be receiving an e-mail asking to rejoin.  Feel free to go ahead and do so.  If you wish not to, no hard feelings.  If any newcomers would like to join.  Here's the relevant info.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com … ersrevenge

League ID#:     479364

Password:     china

Draft Time:     Tue Aug 28 10:00pm EDT

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Ill join

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:

Yahoo says

"There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)"

Max. Number of teams will have to be increased or a team deleted

faldor

faldor wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

Yahoo says

"There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)"

Max. Number of teams will have to be increased or a team deleted

I'll check into that.  I think one "new" team joined, so maybe that put us over the max IF everyone else re-joined.  I'll up the number for you to join.

Not sure why it did that really.  We had 12 teams last year, I set the league as a 14 team limit.  ONE new team signed up, you would've made a second.  My limited math skills tell me that 12+2=14.  Whatever though, I upped it to 18 teams so you can get in.  I imagine we'll get around 12 teams again, 14 at the most.

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:

Alright i'm in, thanks Faldor!

faldor

faldor wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

Alright i'm in, thanks Faldor!

No problem.  Welcome to the league!

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:

Thanks! Watch out, in the 4 years I've played Fantasy Football, I've never missed the playoffs

So is the league a mixture of members from both HTGTH and GnREvo?

faldor

faldor wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

Thanks! Watch out, in the 4 years I've played Fantasy Football, I've never missed the playoffs

So is the league a mixture of members from both HTGTH and GnREvo?

That it is. We usually get a pretty good mix. Last year I think we had 5 from HTGTH and 7 from here. Of course, D and I post regularly on both sites but we reside in the HTGTH division. The league has been pretty competitive in the past.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

pisses me off.. a late injury has kept me out past 2 years!! ARGGGGG

Board footer