You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Fantasy Football 2012

faldor wrote:

I just looked back and noticed we actually did have 14 teams in the league 2 years ago and we did start 3 WR's then, so I guess it is doable.  Any thoughts on the subject.  Would you prefer to go with strictly a 3rd WR for each team or make that a flex spot?  I'm good either way, but we have done without a flex in the past.

I'm working on altering the schedules right now so each team plays each other within each division at least once.  Evens things out a little for more competitive balance.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Just a quick recap as we enter the 5th season of the HTGTH vs. GNRevo league.

2008 - 1st place regular season - Nugdafied (GNRevo)
Playoff champ - Nugdfied (GNRevo)

2009 - 1st place regular season HTGTH division and overall #1 seed - Mr. Brownstone
1st place regular season GNRevo division, #2 seed - CC's Gold Medals
Playoff champ - Estranged Eagles (HTGTH)

2010 - 1st place regular season GNRevo division and overall #1 seed - FlashFlood
1st place regular season HTGTH division, #2 seed - Estranged Eagles
Playoff champ - FlashFlood (GNRevo)

2011 - 1st place regular season GNRevo division and overall #1 seed - Fire Jerry Angelo
1st place regular season HTGTH division, #2 seed - Estranged Eagles
Playoff champ - Maria Sharapova (HTGTH)

Estranged Eagles has had quite the run the last 3 years, 1 championship and 2 division winners.  GNRevo has had a different winner each year.  Nugdafied won the first year and went off into retirement, but returns this season.  Nugdafied and FlashFlood are the only 2 teams to win both the regular season title and championship in the same season, quite the feat in fantasy.  Each site has won the title twice, who breaks the tie this season?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Should be fun...

I dunno if I will be online for the draft or not...everything is a bit touch and go at the moment

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:
faldor wrote:

I just looked back and noticed we actually did have 14 teams in the league 2 years ago and we did start 3 WR's then, so I guess it is doable.  Any thoughts on the subject.  Would you prefer to go with strictly a 3rd WR for each team or make that a flex spot?  I'm good either way, but we have done without a flex in the past.

I'm working on altering the schedules right now so each team plays each other within each division at least once.  Evens things out a little for more competitive balance.

I would rather have the 3rd WR spot as a Flex

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

It was interesting looking back at the history...never won, never finished worse than 5th.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I also like the flex position.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Draft in two hours. im sending 60 bucks to winner 25 for 2nd 15 for 3rd.

one spot left

axlrose

yahoo.com

bonus pt league etc. different but fun.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I also like the flex position.

Flex way overdue

nice addition to this league

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:
-D- wrote:

Draft in two hours. im sending 60 bucks to winner 25 for 2nd 15 for 3rd.

one spot left

axlrose

yahoo.com

bonus pt league etc. different but fun.

Im guessing the league is full. I would have joined

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:

Just made this NFL Logos video, feel free to tell me what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwQM29nQpbw

P.S. If somone could tell how to properly post a youtube video on GnREvo, that would be great! I feel like such a noob....well I kind of am haha

Board footer