You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Fantasy Football 2012

-D- wrote:

I play on Fanduel.com also. spend 10 bucks, do the salary cap. getting closer to winning cash.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I lucked out anyway .... Squeaked by with the win

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Neemo wrote:

so the server outage sucked on Sunday right before game time

no TE for me this week cuz i did a last minute waiver pickup...i hope that the Pittsburgh defense sucks tonight so i can hang on for the win!

I wanted to get Felix Jones in for Bradshaw, but it is what it is.

Yeah, what happened?  I was at the Pats/Bills game so I wasn't really checking my team as closely prior to kickoff as I would from the comfort of my own home.  But I get all the apologetic e-mails from yahoo on the subject.  I would've freaked out if I left something to the last minute and then wasn't able to change it, as I do sometimes like to cut it close.

By the way Neemo, quite the season going on so far.  Lots of teams doing pretty solid.  A few, not so much.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Hows my team doing? Lol

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Still worried something screwy will happen and i won't make playoffs LOL

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Could be in a position to win pretty big on turkey day leagues at draftstreet.  Currently 1st, 2nd, 2nd, and 3rd.  If things break right with the Pats/Jets, I would turn $20 into about $500.  Root for a low scoring game or at least a D/ST score for the Pats.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Could be in a position to win pretty big on turkey day leagues at draftstreet.  Currently 1st, 2nd, 2nd, and 3rd.  If things break right with the Pats/Jets, I would turn $20 into about $500.  Root for a low scoring game or at least a D/ST score for the Pats.

Well, you made out well with the D/ST score(s) with the Pats.  Not with the low scoring game though.  I'm not sure the last time a Pats game actually hit the under.  It's been awhile.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Well, you made out well with the D/ST score(s) with the Pats.  Not with the low scoring game though.  I'm not sure the last time a Pats game actually hit the under.  It's been awhile.

The scoring fucked me, but that's ok.  I learned a long time ago with gambling (and that's what this is) not to get too excited about the good or upset about the bad.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

hopefullly i can continue to hold this togther 5

nugdafied wrote:
Neemo wrote:

hopefullly i can continue to hold this togther 5

Good work Neemo on earning the #1 seed! 5

Hopefully everything goes right for one of us and GNRevolution puts another trophy in the case!!!

Board footer