You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Re: 12 GN'R shows in Las Vegas

Ali wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

http://i45.tinypic.com/zc0o9.jpg
Ali & Me_Wise-

Your shirts will be going out on Tuesday

Axlin-
I could be wrong, but I don't think I have a shipping address for you yet. I just double checked my email and didn't see it anywhere. Please shoot it to me when you get a chance and your shirt will go out on Tuesday as well.

They should get to you guys by the end of the week.

IMPORTANT MONEY INFO:
The shirts at The Joint were $35 for XL and $40 for XXL so that's the price I quoted you guys. When I actually went to buy your shirts from the Hard Rock Hotel Gift Shop, I found that the XXL's were only $35. So I think I over-charged Axlin & Me_Wise. Still have to ship them, but even after that, I still think I will have overcharged you. Shoot me a PM if you want me to figure out the difference and PayPal it back to you, that won't be a problem. Sorry about about the mix up, it was an honest mistake.

I've heard from Me_Wise on the info above. Haven't heard from Ali on the money and I still don't have shipping info from Axlin12.

At the very least Me_Wise and Ali's shirts will go out tomorrow and Axlin's will go out as soon as I have shipping info.

Hi Russ,

Sorry, didn't check this thread yesterday.  I'm confused.  Do I owe you more money?

Thanks for the shirts.  Please let me know what I need to do, and I'll do it.

Ali

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Sorry Russ, been busy. I'll shoot you an e-mail here in a sec.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
Ali wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

I've heard from Me_Wise on the info above. Haven't heard from Ali on the money and I still don't have shipping info from Axlin12.

At the very least Me_Wise and Ali's shirts will go out tomorrow and Axlin's will go out as soon as I have shipping info.

Hi Russ,

Sorry, didn't check this thread yesterday.  I'm confused.  Do I owe you more money?

Thanks for the shirts.  Please let me know what I need to do, and I'll do it.

Ali

edit-

Just double checked everything and no, you and I are set. Your shirt is being mailed out tomorrow and you don't owe me anything. I thought I owed you some money back, but we're set. smile

Great.  Thanks!

Ali

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

Something wrong with the site?

I wasn't able to create a new thread for tonight's show.

Setlist so far:

CD
WTTJ
ISE
Brownstone
Estranged
RQ
LALD
TIL
Better
Motivation
CITR
SOD
YCBM
SCOM
NR
Don't Cry
CW

johndivney wrote:

TY

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Tony Harnells photos from Vegas (doing a gig with Ron later on)

68484_4842049164605_1603142485_n.jpg

535411_4842046884548_1539773351_n.jpg

189737_4842045444512_1179733037_n.jpg

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Same setlist... Appetite for Complacency... 14

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Maybe thread title should be changed from "12 GNR shows in Las Vegas" to "1 GNR show 12 times in Las Vegas" wink wink

That said it looks like it's a great show...and I must say it's a decent mix of CD era and UYI/AFD tunes....wouldn't complain except that the billing of the show in marketing was all about how there's going to be custom set lists and unusual stuff.

This tour looks great but it does seem to be the show I saw in 2010 essentially so I'm not sure where they were going with that marketing...maybe had plans for something....

Board footer