You are not logged in. Please register or login.

otto
 Rep: 83 

Re: 12 GN'R shows in Las Vegas

otto wrote:

Speaking of photos...

http://www.revolvermag.com/news/photos- … ml#slide-4

gnr-by-rob-fenn-13.jpg

Bad ass pictures..

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ As much as I just said I'm over the hat in the other thread....that does look pretty cool!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Great to Axl back in the cowboy boots too, they've always looked so fuckin cool.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah I hate the hat but that pic above looks really cool! Love the boots too!

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:

Also, I was able to make some late arrangements to go to Vegas this weekend after Thanksgiving.  So, I will be at both Friday and Saturday shows!!!!  I can provide updates if there is no one else going to the show from the board.

Ali

Did you get the PM I sent you?  You don't have to answer it or respond here, I'd just like to know if you saw it.

Yes, thanks.

Ali

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl looks like a fuckin' rock star in that photo above. Other than the hat, that's what I would've expected 1991 Axl to look like in 2012.

Stacey wrote:

Woohoo! Glad to hear you all got your shirts smile Awesome.

Yes I got mine Monday, thanks again for sending it and you and Russ for picking it up. smile

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Might be the best picture of him since the 90s.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I agree. I like it better than that Axl 2006 NYC croched shot with him and the rock gear screaming into the mic.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Losing some of the jewelry would have been nice, but other than that, a pretty kickass pic!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

He's back.

Just saw posted over on HTGTH.  I also read, I think over there, that Baz is also in Vegas right now.

https://www.facebook.com/thejoint 

Guess who's coming for Thanksgiving weekend? Izzy Stradlin! The co-founder and former guitarist of Guns N' Roses will be joining the band on stage for their final 2 shows Friday and Saturday night! You're not going to want to miss this!

Board footer