You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: Taylor Swift Discussion

Gibbo wrote:
faldor wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

I'd really like to fuck Taylor Swift. But that's the only nice thing I have to say about her... 14

I've always thought she was WAY overrated in the looks department.  I just don't see it.  I mean, she's alright, but I hear so many people talk her up as some goddess.  I don't get it.  Seems I'm in the minority though.

And yeah, her music speaks to little girls, which says a lot.  The day she creates a song with some depth is the day I'll take notice.  Enough with being a teenage girl struggling with love.  Give me something else to work with.

Totally agree mate 22

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:

it's not just her looks, it's her whole attitude.. i don't wanna say anything more incase i offend further but... you just know sometimes... she's just sexy, know what i mean wink

Sky Dog wrote:

My 14 year old daughter thinks she is the greatest thing ever....she's just hot to me! If I want real chick country music I go to Loretta Lynn, Tammy Wynette, Mother Maybelle Carter, Emmylou Harris, et al

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Amen Sky Dog. That's country.

I cannot stand Taylor Swift, her music, her fans, her sense of humor, her face, or anything about her.

Other than that, best wishes to her.

Oh and btw, she's crazy. Write it down, note the time. She is crazy. I can see it in her eyes. That girl will have an epic Britney + LeeAnn Rimes x Margot Kidder breakdown sometime in the next 10 years of her life.

Trust me

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I have no problem with her. It's not my cup of tea and I don't even find her attractve but nothing about her really bugs me. I don't understand why so many young girls like her but oh well. Taylor Swift is the absolute favourite of the girl I'm seeing right now. It could be worse, she could be a Lil Wayne nutswinger. I'm actually in the process of trying to figure out when and where I can take this girl to go see her. To me Taylor Swift is harmless fluff pop. No different than Justin Bieber to me. It's people like Gaga and Wayne that sicken me because they are passed off as geniuses and nothing could be further from the truth

Lomax wrote:

She's a good song writer. THats undeniable. Like a less milfy Shania Twain

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
Bono wrote:

I have no problem with her. It's not my cup of tea and I don't even find her attractve but nothing about her really bugs me. I don't understand why so many young girls like her but oh well. Taylor Swift is the absolute favourite of the girl I'm seeing right now. It could be worse, she could be a Lil Wayne nutswinger. I'm actually in the process of trying to figure out when and where I can take this girl to go see her. To me Taylor Swift is harmless fluff pop. No different than Justin Bieber to me. It's people like Gaga and Wayne that sicken me because they are passed off as geniuses and nothing could be further from the truth

Oh it could be ALOT worse. This black chick digs the hell out of me, and so i've hung out with her.... SHE ADORES Chris Brown. She was with me once when Chris re-tweeted one of her tweets and she had a friggin' seizure over it.

I don't even know how to handle that conversation. Forget the beating stuff, Rihannaho went back to him so fuck that... Chris Brown is the definition of EVERYTHING WRONG with music today. And why is a black thing? Because culturally she loves everything new from that scene. Brown, 'Lil Wayne, all that stuff. Rihanna is about all I can handle.

I don't even know what to say to her. So yeah, it could be alot worse.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

All audiences.

All audiences. All audiences. All audiences.

Same with GaGa and Adele. When you can hit that market, you get this shit. Swift appeals to literally every market, and the chicks love her. So the guys love her, because they want to get laid.

Board footer