You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: DJ Ashba Vs Bullies

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I've been looking into that area of DJ's for the past couple of months from his facebook posts and updates, and I'm very pleased about the impact he's doing for the cause. We have all faced bullying and forms of harassment some point in our lives and we all have to band together and bring down this issue. His story about his childhood is quite emotional and powerful and I know he still gets choked up about what went down in his youth. I think being in GNR, hanging out with great artists, and writing songs with those guys has helped the guy mentally and this must be the ultimate dream for him. Doing what he loves to do and working hard at it. He seems like a pretty chill guy to have a drink with too.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

A lot of celebrities seem to be on this kick lately.  Good for them.  It was tough enough growing up back in the 80's and 90's, but with technology these days and people being so brutal online, it would seem to be on another level.  A very worthy cause.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

As someone who had to resort to training in boxing to finally take down my schoolyard bully, I admire anybody who will try to end this shitty reality for so many kids.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

That's really cool! big_smile Wish I was near Vegas; so I could of joined in the festivities.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

RussTCB wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

That's really cool! big_smile Wish I was near Vegas; so I could of joined in the festivities.

Come near Vegas during the week of November 5, I assume you a good time!

That would be fucking awesome! I don't know if I can make it though due to my schedule always changing.

Board footer