You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: "Better" Video Discussion

Aussie wrote:

I hope things are looking up for ya Ron, cheers for the post.

BTW - gnrevolution>>>>>>>>>gunsnroses.com  16

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, I hope Ron pops in here more. I have no desire to join gunsnroses.com

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Aussie wrote:

I hope things are looking up for ya Ron, cheers for the post.

BTW - gnrevolution>>>>>>>>>gunsnroses.com  16

I hear ya on that! 5

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yeah, I hope Ron pops in here more. I have no desire to join gunsnroses.com

I'm not a fan of the site at all. Unless there's a MAJOR change by February, I will not be paying again next year.

I hear the forums are extremely moderated and the gift shop is still selling GNR merch from the 90s. Even though some of the newer shirts looked kind of cool.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
Gong wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Robin is still my favorite guitarist to ever be in GNR.

Jesus, stop it. I thought this was a Guns N' Roses forum?

It is. He was a guitarist in Guns N' Roses. On top of that, he was my favorite. Get over it. wink

My fave GNR singer is scott weiland! haha 13

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Mine is Mike Monroe! tongue

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Saw the "Better" video.

Sucked ALOT of major ass.

Poor concept, poor editing, poor execution... a real fucking joke. Not shocked it remained unreleased, and not shocked it was another ABORTION from Axl's house of crazy-lazy.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I dunno it still sounds like the main effort of this band is doing anything but recording and writing music. Residencies in Vegas, concerts in India? That's 2012 out of the way, I suspect 2013 will be along deserved break for the band and maybe just then they'll start writing in 2014. Which means we might get a record by 2020.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Bumblefoot wrote:

Hey all, been out of touch for a while trying to take care of my own life stuff, that douche posting a personal convo prompted me to get back in touch with the world....

I joked about a montage video (with an 'lol') and told the kid to stop bothering me with his complaints, to address them to GNR management, and to leave me alone about it during my time off.  Wasn't a serious thing....   (and not our first convo.....)  Then to post it weeks later and try and turn fans against me and get 5 seconds of attention...  wuuudever. 

I've been very grumpy.  I won't get into details, I'll just say that's *over*.  No more grumpy.

Fuck johndivney.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon  smile

Any chatting I do from here on will be at gunsnroses.com - we have our own chat now, that's where you'll find me.  smile

Take care!

Ron

Stuff like that wold never turn me against you Ron. Your openess with the fans is the best thing to happen to Guns since the old band. I love that bluntness and sometimes even if it's misinterpreted by the fans(me) I love the bluntness that alludes to acknowldegment of how fucked up the Gn'R business side is. What a  clown show. And I'll stick to my opinion that as legit artists it's gotta really suck to know there's nothing artistic happening with current Gn'R.

Board footer