You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Billie Joe Armstrong is not a Bon Jovi fan

I'm taking it with a grain of salt. Anyone can have a breakdown like that if substance abuse is the case. I do hope he gets the help he needs.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Guess he's afraid the Bieber fans won't buy Green Day's new pop record.

k, he is back to being a poser douche.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I don't think they should apolgise at all. They had to cut their set nearly in half for some dude who shows you to your seat... (Usher) 14

Fuck Usher, Bieber, and all that other computerized auto-tuned lip-synching pop shit.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I like a bunch of Green Day songs and basically all of Dookie and Warning, but they seem like douchebags. Jon Bon Jovi also seems like a douchebag, for the record. And I like a bunch of his songs too. Never exactly sure what "real" means other than something that sticks out, like, geographically (for example, STP isn't "real" grunge because they're from San Diego, where there's no unhappiness, instead of Seattle, which is underwater).

Lomax wrote:

Bullshit.

This idiot is the kind of fool who wants to have a drug addiction to augment is ridiculous identity. There's nothing more rock n roll than beings strung out after all.

It's all bullshit. He's a fool.

Communist China wrote:

I like a bunch of Green Day songs and basically all of Dookie and Warning, but they seem like douchebags. Jon Bon Jovi also seems like a douchebag, for the record. And I like a bunch of his songs too. Never exactly sure what "real" means other than something that sticks out, like, geographically (for example, STP isn't "real" grunge because they're from San Diego, where there's no unhappiness, instead of Seattle, which is underwater).

Post of the year.:beer:

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Just made him look like a little bitch, really. Diva behavior isn't "in" anymore...I guess that makes it punk rock. tongue

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Jon a douche? A guy who builds homes for the poor and opens free restaurants is a douche?

No way.

He is known as being one of the nice guys.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Riad wrote:

Bullshit.

This idiot is the kind of fool who wants to have a drug addiction to augment is ridiculous identity. There's nothing more rock n roll than beings strung out after all.

It's all bullshit. He's a fool.

Communist China wrote:

Post of the year.:beer:

This is pretty much my opinion on the whole thing rolled in with you and CC.

Bon Jovi will always been "Poison meets Boston", and this Billie Joe/GD thing was entirely staged. Another notch in the lame ass belt of the history of Green Day thinking they are rock n' roll aggression. What a bunch of pussies. Makes Kurt Cobain look like Iggy Pop.

Then "i'm going to rehab".

Seems like faux rock trying to move units on their new "drink coaster".

Green Day will ALWAYS SUCK

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I caught a little bit of this the night it aired and it took me a couple seconds to figure out it was a cover and not a new Alanis song.  Great job, putting her own spin on it.

And an interesting note I just read in the comment section, if it's true.  Apparently Green Day was supposed to be on the show that night but since Billie Joe was in rehab, Alanis filled in and paid tribute to him by covering that song.  Classy move. 22

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

It's pretty funny how the music and tone of a song can completely change the vibe and even meaning of the lyrics

Board footer