You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live in London (Airing on Vh1 Classic)

Scabbie wrote:

Beta replied the day after the Jimmy Kimmel show.

I've been burnt by GNR a few times, I thought they'd grown out of this phase though. This has been so badly managed its unbelievable

Winds me up when you see pictures of Fernando around in Vegas - get on the case and do your job!

Sky Dog wrote:

My best guess would be licensing issues...geffen may have wanted a piece of the pie, duff/slash as well....the whole thing looked wrong to me from the beginning.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Sorry I've been so negative recently.

It's just I love the music all versions of this band have made so much...sometimes it gets really frustrating to me to sit back and watch things go wrong.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

The show was broadcasted in Japan this weekend.
x4hdoz.png

Program details:
http://www.wowow.co.jp/pg_info/detail/102290/#intro

Setlist:

??
Chinese Democracy   
Welcome to The Jungle   
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone   
Sorry   
Rocket Queen
Estranged   
Better   
Motivation
14 Years (with Izzy Stradlin)   
Live And Let Die   
This I Love
Shackler's Revenge   
Street of Dreams   
You Could Be Mine (with Izzy Stradlin)
Sweet Child O' Mine   
Another Brick in The Wall Part 2   
November Rain
Glad to Be Here   
Don't Cry   
Civil War
Dead Flowers (with Izzy Stradlin)   
Knockin' on Heaven's Door (with Izzy Stradlin)   
Night Train (with Izzy Stradlin)
Jam (with Izzy Stradlin)   
Paradise City (with Izzy Stradlin)

Japanese translated description:
Commentary / introduction program
London overwhelming broadcast live May 2012 Isy Sutoradorin of the original members became cameo since 2006, in the O2 Arena!
Since its formation in 1985, sheets 42 million in just the United States, reign as the legendary rock band both in name and reality in the world to record the album total sales covering more than 100 million, this year, and played a filled "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame" It, Guns N 'Roses. Although not what the announcement of a new after original album, "Chinese Democracy," which was released in 2008 spent a cost of ¥ 1.4 billion years and 14, and caused a great response every time you perform live, their impact I can not see a bit of the force decline.
From the European tour "up-close-and-personal tour" they like that was held in 2012, the pattern of the live broadcast on WOWOW made in the O2 Arena in London on May 31. Or there is a significant delay of the start times in concert in Manchester just before, but London show was kicked off with the news but troubled as ever, will be expanded performance raging as if vent frustration do, excitement of the audience is I reached to peak at once. Track List of "Chinese Democracy" is, of course, many of the masterpieces that cover all carriers, such as "Welcome To The Jungle" "Rocket Queen", but we will showcase Surprise maximum, 1991 guitarist of the original members who left in the year, the appearance of Ji?í Sutoradorin. Everyone in the audience is suddenly surprised to participate in the first time since 2006, who worked a lot of name players early work of the band, and let out a whoop of joy. The show will send exhaustively scenes that valuable. "14 Years" "You Could Be Mine" "Night Rain" "Paradise City" is played is a permanent version just sprinkled with Izzy.
I would like you enjoy a night on the WOWOW broadcast overwhelming "Kanroku" and "legend" of such they were exploding.
? We have posted the information at the time of first broadcast.
Story
Track List of "Chinese Democracy" is, of course, many of the masterpieces that cover all carriers, such as "Welcome To The Jungle" "Rocket Queen", but we will showcase Surprise maximum, 1991 guitarist of the original members who left in the year, the appearance of Ji?í Sutoradorin. Everyone in the audience is suddenly surprised to participate in the first time since 2006, who worked a lot of name players early work of the band, and let out a whoop of joy.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

WTF, every time I posted I've got an error and now, all posts are here. Can a mod delete the duplicates?

Edit: Done smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

So this was originally a PPV promised to fans. Then it become a PPV "to be aired later". Then it became a theater-release movie. Then it was a 3D theater release movie. Then it became a 3D Bluray. Then just a Bluray.

Ultimately...

It ends up broadcasted on it odd time on Japanese TV in-between the latest family incest game show and a Godzilla marathon.

Guns N' Fuckin' Roses 2013

jesus h

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

Actually the 3D blu ray is the vegas show right? Think you're confusing 2 different potential products there wink

So...this aired in japan...which means someone somewhere has an HD rip for me yeah?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I can't keep track of any of their releases that are never released that they will never confirm that actually existed in the first place beyond what was conceived by someone they won't confirm who thought of it in the first place.

So I apologize. wink

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

^ Sigh.

Don't you know anything?

Someone with nothing to do with the band decided to pay themselves and their crew to produce theatrical ready and HD 3D grade film of multiple shows.

The band didn't really know about this other than to mention that it was happening on twitter.

Then another person who had nothing to do with the band promoted that show to cinema chains world wide and set a distribution release date and presold tickets.

They also produced trailers and press release grade promotional blurbs for it all without the band's knowledge.

Then when nothing happened, it's because the band never announced anything and never knew of anything.

Get your shit sorted Axlin wink wink

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Haha, they literally think we buy that shit. We actually think that makes sense.

Board footer