You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Slash on Conan O Brien Tonight 10-4-12

-D- wrote:

Should be around 1150ish on the East Coast when they play.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Yep, just caught it.  Had it set to record, but the football game ended and I clicked over just in time.  Still love "Standing In The Sun".  Solid performance.

-D-

-D- wrote:

Yeah that was a road tight kick ass performance.

Myles did well considering how ill he was last week etc

faldor

faldor wrote:
-D- wrote:

Didn't they cancel a show just last night?  I might be a tad miffed if I had tickets to that show, and they end up playing for Conan the next day.  But yes, glad to see he's doing well.  He seems like a genuinely good guy.  I'm not insinuating he doesn't care about the fans, or is a diva, or anything like that.  I'm sure the illness and cancellation were legit and justified.  Still, I might be a little upset if I were in that situation.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
faldor wrote:
-D- wrote:

Didn't they cancel a show just last night?  I might be a tad miffed if I had tickets to that show, and they end up playing for Conan the next day.  But yes, glad to see he's doing well.  He seems like a genuinely good guy.  I'm not insinuating he doesn't care about the fans, or is a diva, or anything like that.  I'm sure the illness and cancellation were legit and justified.  Still, I might be a little upset if I were in that situation.

I believe Myles was ill, he even posted a sincere apology on his facebook page about it.

There's a big difference between getting it together well enough to play just ONE song on a tv show, opposed to the usual full 2 hour set they usually do.

-D-

-D- wrote:

Its rescheduled for Dec 2nd

faldor

faldor wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
faldor wrote:
-D- wrote:

I believe Myles was ill, he even posted a sincere apology on his facebook page about it.

There's a big difference between getting it together well enough to play just ONE song on a tv show, opposed to the usual full 2 hour set they usually do.

No doubt.  Just saying.  If I had tickets and was all jacked up for the show I may be a bit upset.

Good to see the quick turnaround with the rescheduled date.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

HD

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

You can tell myles was struggling a bit still pulled it off but you can tell he wouldnt be able to pull of a full show great effort 5

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Board footer