You are not logged in. Please register or login.

curro
 Rep: 7 

Re: 2013 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame (Inductees Announced)

curro wrote:

Ritchie "couldn't care less" about the HoF

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/deep-pu … 8662.story

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I think most of the acts that are being nominated couldn't care less either.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Looks like the Rock Hall got it right for the most part. Rush, Heart, Randy Newman and Albert King deserved to be inducted. Still pissed that Deep Purple and Joan got the shaft. Public Enemy being above an influential rock band which has popular riffs and songs known by most rock fans and Joan Jett being a successful songwriter, producer, singer, solo artist, and member of the Runaways. I Love Rock N' Roll and Bad Reputation are always on heavy rotation on media. Yeah that makes sense that they don't to be included with the others. 17

johndivney wrote:

Deep purple aren't just known by rock fans. Their riffs are taught to any kid who picks up a guitar today. It's beyond a bad joke something as fundamental & recognisable hasn't been enshrined by the so called HoF.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Deep Purple isn't in the Rock Hall but Madonna and a bunch of rappers are in. Says all you need to know about the credibility of the place.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Considering how absolutely ridiculous of a spectacle the Rock Hall is, i'm stunned rock's most legendary spectacle isn't there either.

Board footer