You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Scraped Cardeaux Intro Mix

buzzsaw wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

Ya, what the hell would I know about it? I'm only the guy that leaked song after song for years. Completely laughable that I would know who made that clip. Good point.

Your credibility is pretty much shot.  It looks to me like you're playing the wrestling game in the GnR world, and it's gotten old pretty quickly.

Lomax wrote:

Ya, what the hell would I know about it? I'm only the guy that leaked song after song for years. Completely laughable that I would know who made that clip. Good point.

As far as I'm aware you're the guy who constantly demands  praise for the leaks. More praise than is deserved. Anyway it's not what you do but they way that you do it. You do it like a sleaze ball. Also for the record I was laughing at the claim that you had a friend.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Lomax wrote:

Also it's a really great remix. I sewed it back onto the front of scrapped and it sounded quite good

evader
 Rep: 27 

evader wrote:

it was fake. one of my friends made it as a joke.

It is a pretty obvious fake, mainly because of the drums, but I like the idea very much.  The Superman stuff works great not only in the intro, but throughout the song.

Is your friend the same one that made the Blood in the Water track?  And, was the Scraped intro made as bait to get unheard tracks?

Buzzsaw -

Interesting that you don't consider me to be a credible source of information about the origins of leaks. Have I ever posted false information about where a leak came from?

Riad -

Where do I demand praise? I'm simply pointing out that it's a subject I'm knowledgeable about. My post had nothing to do with praise. Was just letting you know the clip was a fake. No way for me to know if that would influence your interest in the clip. Why would you criticize me for being helpful and providing information about the origin of the clip?

You call me names, you insult me, you say I have no friends. Would you agree that makes you a mean and rude person? Does it make you feel better about yourself to be mean and rude to strangers on the internet?

Russ -

This has nothing to do with credit. When something leaks, a LOT of people care if it's real or fake. You still have people obsessing over whether Better_gone was real or not. Odd that you think my post had anything to do with taking credit. For anybody that cared if the clip was real, since I know for a fact that it wasn't, I chimed in. If you don't care that it's fake, awesome. Some people might care. I personally was against the clip being created and when I was asked to assist with lending it credibility, I refused. So please don't think I want credit or association with the clip in any way.

Evader -

I don't know who made Blood in the Water or if it's even fan made to begin with. The vocals sound real to me and I believe it's probably a Brain made remix, but I could be wrong.

Yes, the Scraped intro was made as bait to get unheard tracks. In the previous thread that's linked in this thread, my buddy fesses up about the entire thing.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Your lack of credibility has nothing to do with leaks; it has to do with how you carry yourself these days.

evader
 Rep: 27 

evader wrote:

I don't know who made Blood in the Water or if it's even fan made to begin with. The vocals sound real to me and I believe it's probably a Brain made remix, but I could be wrong.

Yes, the Scraped intro was made as bait to get unheard tracks. In the previous thread that's linked in this thread, my buddy fesses up about the entire thing.

Thanks for the info.  I can't believe I don't remember that thread about the Scraped intro.  Guns of Navarone had a great idea for it, and I've been listening to modified versions of it since I first heard it.  Kudos.

Buzzsaw -

How do I carry myself these days?

Evader -

Guns of Navarone is a very very talented hip hop producer and a super cool guy.

Lomax wrote:

Where do I demand praise? I'm simply pointing out that it's a subject I'm knowledgeable about. My post had nothing to do with praise. Was just letting you know the clip was a fake. No way for me to know if that would influence your interest in the clip. Why would you criticize me for being helpful and providing information about the origin of the clip?

Awesome. If I'd known you were this sensitive, that you so badly needed the validation of a stranger on the internet I'd have skipped this.

You call me names, you insult me, you say I have no friends. Would you agree that makes you a mean and rude person?

Yes I am an essentially mean and rude person because I'm mean/rude to you and you are the center of the known universe. I don't think you understand how hard it is for me to enjoy the sweet scent of a rose or behold an autumn sunset when I am ravaged by a base hatred for the most important human being on the face of the planet. 22
There an assumption in there that I dole out this treatment arbitrarily to strangers.
Where'd you pull that from? One single example? That my friend is a stroke of Machiavellian genius.
Yes I am an essentially mean and rude person. If the peoples hero decress it it must be true.

Does it make you feel better about yourself to be mean and rude to strangers on the internet?

No. It makes me feel like I've made a contribution to society to be rude/mean to idiots on the internet.

I look forward to your overwrought and somewhat creepy reply where no doubt you will use slightly above average intelligence to attempt to "socially manipulate" the convo like the evil genius you are. I wish you the best in your quest for the validation of internet strangers and will keep you in my thoughts going forward.

Board footer