You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: 11-21-2012 The Joint, Las Vegas (Being filmed in 3D)

monkeychow wrote:

Probably not something they'd do...but as a nerdy fan I've  thought for a long time they could release CD the live DVD.

Track list would be the CD track list in order like the album - and with all the cuts taken from shows in the last 12 years. So like Chinese Democracy from london 02, maybe Maddy from RIR3, Twat from Tokyo 09 etc....

Then as special features on the disk have like Jungle, Nightrain and PC or something like that.

It would be so cool.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Yep, it would all be AWESOME, if they moved forward with ANYTHING at this point... 14

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I might be interested if it was the show I was at, but no interest in a random show.  My thoughts on Axl live are well documented.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I don't have much interest in a live show either for those very same reasons. Unless they Live Era it and redub.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

It's time for some dumb monkeychow speculation.

Back when they were streaming shows - wasn't it the show where Izzy appeared that was pulled?

Izzy was also on this cinema release and it was pulled.

As much as we all take pot shots at Axl....I'm starting to wonder if it's something to do with Izzy that both of these events have been cancelled. Could be anything but it seems coincidental.

I thought the streaming show was the same one as the cinema release? The stream got cancelled and was going to be released online at a later date, which didn't happen either and then LiveBeats announced the cinema release of that footage (saying thats what caused the delay).

From the footage I saw on Youtube Izzys mic failed half way through 14 Years and he seemed to forget the lyrics, though not sure which London night that was. Maybe Izzy wouldnt sign a release because of this, though I imagine GNR wouldn't want that footage included anyway? Also, if Izzy were so against video footage he wouldn't have released a vid for 'Baby Rann' hmm

Why can't it be that simple for GNR? Just get in a room and do a one take video then put it on YouTube 5

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

They've been going on about filming shows since 2006 and we haven't had the benifit of seeing any of it....not getting my hopes up at all about this

Yeah, that was my thought exactly when I read the tweet.  So it's being filmed in 3D?  Who cares?  I thought they were streaming it that night or something, but if it's for some future release.  Pardon me if I approach with extreme caution. 22

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I don't have much interest in a live show either for those very same reasons. Unless they Live Era it and redub.

Not to get all "conspiracy theory" about it, but I wonder if that's part of Caram's duties whilst in and around Vegas?

Don't know if it's really a wild theory. Might even be likely. Thinking about I don't expect Axl to put this out raw when he already did redubs 15 years ago.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

well i hate to be so bluntly negative about it but i mean honestly...if they arent gonna share with the rest of us...why broadcast the fact that they are filming gigs

GN'R Terms

Confucious say...

If concert filmed, but never released... was it ever really filmed?

bumblefoot

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

Damn! No TWAT! 

From Jarmo's twitter

Setlist:

CD
WTTJ
ISE
Brownstone
Estranged
RQ
LALD
This I Love