You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Hindustan Times Interview With Axl Rose

polluxlm wrote:
Will wrote:

It’s been four years since your last release, Chinese Democracy. Are you working on something new now? When can fans expect your next release?

Yes, in the future! Ha!

The_Matrix_Dodge_this_(HD)_0893.jpg

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I bet you weren't expecting that from the Indian media

The 'next album' questions are creeping their way back into interviews Axl!

They won't go away!

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

He's sooo vague about album 2.
I don't think he can face it..

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think people that got slammed about speculating about the vault are being vindicated.

Axl has literally jack fucking shit up his sleeve. He's got nothing. It's over (in terms of musical output for now).

He basically admitted in a recent interview that the hold up for CD was because of lyrics and himself, and then turned around and blamed Slash & Duff for it. I don't know how the hell Slash & Duff were responsible for the fact Axl couldn't write fucking lyrics in 2004. Let Tommy do it. Call Desmond Child, do something. There are other options, and to blame Slash & Duff was pathetic on his part.

I think he has literally nothing waiting, and has no interest and/or inspiration in writing. I think Axl is a writer that comes from being downtrodden, but unlike the Seattle boys he so admired in the early 90's, Axl didn't stay true to any kind of street, Indiana homeboy roots. Axl can't write like Chris Cornell, or even a Jerry Cantrell at this point. Axl has it too good. As soon as he had money in his pocket, he started playing 'rock star' and stayed there. He'd rather be Mick Jagger than Eddie Vedder, and that's his problem.

What does a man like Axl, who writes from oppression (always), write about when he's a fucking pampered diva rock star? The fact he can't get 19-year old pussy anymore and what a drag it must be? Oh great, a Vince Neil album. No thanks.

Axl can write, but the things that inspire him, he hides from. I am fully convinced, and have been for years that if Axl reunited the original GN'R, they were touring the world, Steven OD'ed and died in Frankfurt and Matt was called to replace him, Slash was back crushing Vikes in his hotel room all night, Izzy was in and out, Duff was the only straight one, and Axl was being cheated on by Lana Del Ray...

We'd be getting a GN'R album per fucking year, and they'd all say "Rose" first under every song title.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

well he`s blaming them to be part of the reason of his writers block in the early nineties axlin. i don`t think he`s talking about the years after 1998.

johndivney wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I think people that got slammed about speculating about the vault are being vindicated.

Axl has literally jack fucking shit up his sleeve. He's got nothing. It's over (in terms of musical output for now).

thank you.

yea a few people got surly when i kept harping on about this but really all the evidence tells us is there is nothing in the pipeline & no motivation to get shit done.
anyone who believes otherwise is taking the word of liars & hypocrites as a basis for a futile hope.

if axl had anything to say or release, he'd find a way to get it out. but he quite obviously doesn't care and/or doesn't have anything to offer.

Sky Dog wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

This marks the first and last time HBK helped clarify anything!

gotta admit though....funny fucker. 16

Gnr SOLD OUT!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:

Axl. & management. & any band member who has alluded to new material/the vault.

I don't mean they do it maliciously but they have lied about it.

I'm not saying it to be negative I'm saying it simply from looking at the evidence. The evidence contradicts their 2000 good intentions when they talk about new material. There is nothing & no sign of anything but some of them say there is. Y'know? :confused:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer