You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Alice In Chains

Cramer wrote:

We're going to be seeing them down in Miami Beach, I'm pretty stoked. Miami AND AIC??? Yea, that's awesome.

I hear ya on that. Have a blast seeing them with good company. I'm hoping to catch them sometime in May.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

This is funny, good to see AIC have lost none of their sense of humour. Get to preview some more new songs too.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f56c3e … enty-three

Sean Kinney dressed up as a hipster is hilarious. Pretty much nails the hipster stereotype spot on... 14

Me_Wise_Magic

That was fucking hilarious. Love this band for doing it. Jerry's was so far the best...and the cameo commentary. cool The rest of the band was very funny too especially Will and Mike. Can't wait for the album.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

The bass sounded fucking amazing....hanging for this album.

Me_Wise_Magic

http://loudwire.com/alice-in-chains-jim … ox-hollow/

Pretty solid performances of the band performing the new two songs and that classic hit. smile Getting me even more pumped of the new album.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

All songs played sound killer, it's just so strange to see Jerry with short hair... 10 16

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

All songs played sound killer, it's just so strange to see Jerry with short hair... 10 16

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Sorry for the double post, my internet was being all strange today...

Me_Wise_Magic

metallex78 wrote:

Sorry for the double post, my internet was being all strange today...

It's alright dude. Happens. Agree on the performances being killer. They work great together.

Board footer