You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: Guns N' Roses to come to Australia in March 2013

Gibbo wrote:

Cool hope i can get Beta to sign my bass 16

Guns N Roses to hit Australia in march 2013 including axl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … lFkK7EtD10

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

They said Guns N Roses including Axl Rose.  Does that mean Slash etc plus Axl Rose? Lol

Kinda weird how they said it.

I gotta say,I'm in two minds whether I would even bother going. In 2010 Axl sounded badass when he came here - now?

I don't wanna make it into a us and them thing, but if slash played again here tomorrow I would be there in a heartbeat, I had a really awesome time at his recent gig, if Axl and GNR did, I dunno? One gig just holds more value for money to me now than the other.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Aussie wrote:

They said Guns N Roses including Axl Rose.  Does that mean Slash etc plus Axl Rose? Lol

I gotta say,I'm in two minds whether I would even bother going. In 2010 Axl sounded badass when he came here - now?

I don't wanna make it into a us and them thing, but if slash played again here tomorrow I would be there in a heartbeat, I had a really awesome time at his recent gig, if Axl and GNR did, I dunno? One gig just holds more value for money to me now than the other.

Dont worry. It will prolly be the same show as in 2010. Oh wait.. maybe you will get to see 2 extra covers.

Leg 65 of the Keep away from the studio tour.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Dont worry. It will prolly be the same show as in 2010. Oh wait.. maybe you will get to see 2 extra covers.

Yep, after doing leg 85 of "Keep away from touring, let's record or try to record" on and off between 1997 and 2009.
Rather have them touring than cuddle up in the studio for a decade.

Seems there's not a middle ground with Axl.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
Aussie wrote:

In fairness, we didn't get Estranged or TWAT in 2010, so if we at least get to see those songs, all won't be completely lost... 14

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Am i wrong or is going back to Australia almost as big of a mistake as if they would have tried arenas again in the US?

Just curious, but why do you feel that would be a mistake?

Too soon after the last tour of the area?  General concern with touring as opposed to studio work?

Ali

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

They already been there recently and interest in GN'R is bigger when there's a lack of performances. At least around here...

Also, they should focus on new material and a proper release of an album or of singles through iTunes, with proper promotion and touring to push this material AND make a living.

If a 2013 tour is confirmed to happen before June, lose hope on an actual release before 2015 (if ever). This is sad.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer