You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Guns N' Roses to come to Australia in March 2013

metallex78 wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Im wondering following Ron's comments, Duff just played here in Perth at Soundwave on Monday, he has two Japanese dates on the 7th and 8th and then that's it from what I can see.  I wonder if he may come back down here then and guest with GNR.  First gig is here in Perth on the 9th.

Still can't work out what Izzy is doing down here if indeed he is, other than possibly guesting with GNR.

Probably all just wishful thinking on my part.

It'd be great to see Izzy with them, as he's the only original Gunner I haven't seen live, aside from Adler.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

It'd be great to see Izzy with them, as he's the only original Gunner I haven't seen live, aside from Adler.

Izzy is the only one I haven't seen either. Knocked out Adler, Sorum, and Gilby at the RnRHOF last year. If only Izzy decided to show.

Hope you guys get to see some good stuff. Front row is a pretty good start. 5

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I've seen Axl (twice 92, 2012), Slash (twice 92, 2012), Izzy (once - solo 93 I think), Duff (once 92), Matt (once 92), Gilby (twice 92 and solo 2010ish), and Dizzy (twice 92, 2012).  I really wish I had seen VR and I've never seen Adler.

faldor

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I've seen Axl (twice 92, 2012), Slash (twice 92, 2012), Izzy (once - solo 93 I think), Duff (once 92), Matt (once 92), Gilby (twice 92 and solo 2010ish), and Dizzy (twice 92, 2012).  I really wish I had seen VR and I've never seen Adler.

I've only seen Guns 3 times, 02, 06, and 11. Never got to see the originals with Axl, just with Myles in Cleveland. But I have seen Bucket and Robin. No Paul though, but does he count?

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I've seen gnr in 06 (with izzy), 10 and 12 and vr in 05. So for me I've seen all the guys I want to see live. Not bothered about Adler or Gilby really.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I've only seen Guns 3 times, 02, 06, and 11. Never got to see the originals with Axl, just with Myles in Cleveland. But I have seen Bucket and Robin. No Paul though, but does he count?

I guess it depends on who you ask. 

I missed BH and Robin - could have gone in 2002 but decided I wasn't interested after the VMAs.  In retrospect I wish I had gone (much like I wish I had gone to see VR) if for nothing else than to say I've seen that version too.  Maybe we should do a tours we wished we had gone to thread (not just GnR)...

faldor

faldor wrote:

Yeah I missed out on VR too, and STP as well for that matter. Would've liked to see both of them. Couldn't drum up enough interest I guess. Although VR never played all that close to home so it was a tougher sell.

1980Invasion
 Rep: 0 

1980Invasion wrote:

I was fortunate enough to catch GnR   May 29 1991 Noblesville IN  July22,1992 Indianapolis IN & December 8,2011    different lineup every show.Rocklaohoma this May will be the first time Ive seen the same GnR incarnation twice.

faldor

faldor wrote:
1980Invasion wrote:

I was fortunate enough to catch GnR   May 29 1991 Noblesville IN  July22,1992 Indianapolis IN & December 8,2011    different lineup every show.Rocklaohoma this May will be the first time Ive seen the same GnR incarnation twice.

Nice, enjoy!  I guess I've never seen the same incarnation twice myself.  Hopefully I can cross that off the list next time I see them.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer