You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Re: Guns N' Roses to come to Australia in March 2013

Rex wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I've seen Axl (twice 92, 2012), Slash (twice 92, 2012), Izzy (once - solo 93 I think), Duff (once 92), Matt (once 92), Gilby (twice 92 and solo 2010ish), and Dizzy (twice 92, 2012).  I really wish I had seen VR and I've never seen Adler.

I've only seen Guns 3 times, 02, 06, and 11. Never got to see the originals with Axl, just with Myles in Cleveland. But I have seen Bucket and Robin. No Paul though, but does he count?

I guess it depends on who you ask. 

I missed BH and Robin - could have gone in 2002 but decided I wasn't interested after the VMAs.  In retrospect I wish I had gone (much like I wish I had gone to see VR) if for nothing else than to say I've seen that version too.  Maybe we should do a tours we wished we had gone to thread (not just GnR)...

VR was actually my first show back in middle school. My buddy actually threw an AFD shirt and hit Slash right in the face. 16

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I never got to see VR. Had my ticket for the Contraband concert here in Perth and it was cancelled (poor ticket sales the likely reason). Then with Libertad Weiland blew up before they got to Oz so that never happened either.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i saw VR in 2004, saw Gnr in 02, 06, 10 (twice) and 11

saw BH, Robin, Brain

never seen adler, gilby or Izzy, had a chance to see gilby play a bar in town here but couldnt find anyone to come with me havent seen Tobias/Huge either

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Well you got to shake Axl's hand; so that's close! smile Hopefully you get to meet finck one of these days.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I never got to see VR. Had my ticket for the Contraband concert here in Perth and it was cancelled (poor ticket sales the likely reason). Then with Libertad Weiland blew up before they got to Oz so that never happened either.

Damn, that's a shame dude. They played two Sydney shows on the Aussie Contraband tour, and I saw both nights, and they were killer! 9

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Was at Rio 2001 so I was able to catch Chinese Democracy line-up in full: Axl, Tommy, Robin, Bucket and Tobias, Brain, Dizzy and Pitman.

Caught them again in 2010 with the current line up.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Hey Aussie, you're going to the Perth GN'R gig tonight aren't ya? Have fun dude!

Board footer