You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Re: Skwerl's post on MyGNR regarding his leak and his source

Ali wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Only difference between Myles and Axl these days, is that Axl sings pitchy out of key, and Myles sings pitchy IN key.

Axl has no rasp like he once did, and Myles never sang with rasp, but always sings in key.

All of those statements, stated the way they are as unequivocal truths, are flawed to say the least.

Ali

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Ali wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Only difference between Myles and Axl these days, is that Axl sings pitchy out of key, and Myles sings pitchy IN key.

Axl has no rasp like he once did, and Myles never sang with rasp, but always sings in key.

All of those statements, stated the way they are as unequivocal truths, are flawed to say the least.

Ali

Don't be a hater just because you know what I say is true. 22

Ali

Ali wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Ali wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Ali

Don't be a hater just because you know what I say is true. 22

No hating.  It's just these aren't unequivocal truths 22

Ali

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Saying myles can't sing is ridiculous.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
faldor wrote:
gavgnr wrote:

Hey otto, very cool of you to post that stuff about what you heard. Any idea of the names of the tracks you partially heard?

I wonder if these tracks will ever leak? My gut tells me no. By the sounds of the other stuff otto heard these tracks have been in the hands of various people for quite some time now. No reason to think they're suddenly goin to leak now....unfortunately

First off, I see no reason why Otto would lie, so I choose to believe him.  I mean, what does he have to gain really?  He isn't claiming to HAVE the songs.  I guess you could argue he knows someone who does, so he could use that to his advantage if he wanted to get involved with any hoarders that are still laying in the weeds.  But, he's been pretty consistent over the years, as opposed to the other fake insiders.  So I trust him.

One thing I've wondered though.  What's the big deal about not wanting to share lyrics from the unheard songs?  I wondered that when Halo was going on and on about it on HTGTH, dangling it out there like he had some major prize.  Maybe I'm in the minority, but lyrics to a song I've never heard or can't even imagine what it sounds like, doesn't do a whole lot for me.  So why is it a no no to post these lyrics?

Hi Faldor, thanks for the vote of confidence.

I think the lyrics could identify the song, therefore could identify the source(s) in case of potential leaks. I'm pretty sure my "source" doesn't want to get identified or related to or by whomever could take action in case something leaks. I need to clarify though that the people I know are/were not directly connected to GN'R in any form.

I have no intention of pursuing hoarders in order to trade anything, first of all because I got nothing to offer. On the other hand, I would love to hear some new tracks because I get the feeling we won't be hearing a official release anytime soon.

I tried to join a closed group of Youtube taken down rare videos on facebook, to see if perhaps there's somebody onhold of something.. Perhaps it's even somebody who doesn't know how rare a GNR leak would be...

Ali

Ali wrote:
-D- wrote:

Saying myles can't sing is ridiculous.

Who said that?

I think he has great range and talent in his voice.  I just don't like his tone much of the time, especially in the upper portion of his range.

Ali

Ali

Ali wrote:
otto wrote:
faldor wrote:
gavgnr wrote:

Hey otto, very cool of you to post that stuff about what you heard. Any idea of the names of the tracks you partially heard?

I wonder if these tracks will ever leak? My gut tells me no. By the sounds of the other stuff otto heard these tracks have been in the hands of various people for quite some time now. No reason to think they're suddenly goin to leak now....unfortunately

First off, I see no reason why Otto would lie, so I choose to believe him.  I mean, what does he have to gain really?  He isn't claiming to HAVE the songs.  I guess you could argue he knows someone who does, so he could use that to his advantage if he wanted to get involved with any hoarders that are still laying in the weeds.  But, he's been pretty consistent over the years, as opposed to the other fake insiders.  So I trust him.

One thing I've wondered though.  What's the big deal about not wanting to share lyrics from the unheard songs?  I wondered that when Halo was going on and on about it on HTGTH, dangling it out there like he had some major prize.  Maybe I'm in the minority, but lyrics to a song I've never heard or can't even imagine what it sounds like, doesn't do a whole lot for me.  So why is it a no no to post these lyrics?

Hi Faldor, thanks for the vote of confidence.

I think the lyrics could identify the song, therefore could identify the source(s) in case of potential leaks. I'm pretty sure my "source" doesn't want to get identified or related to or by whomever could take action in case something leaks. I need to clarify though that the people I know are/were not directly connected to GN'R in any form.

I have no intention of pursuing hoarders in order to trade anything, first of all because I got nothing to offer. On the other hand, I would love to hear some new tracks because I get the feeling we won't be hearing a official release anytime soon.

I tried to join a closed group of Youtube taken down rare videos on facebook, to see if perhaps there's somebody onhold of something.. Perhaps it's even somebody who doesn't know how rare a GNR leak would be...

Otto,

I just wanted to say thanks for sharing the information.  As opposed to Halo69/AndreCC/AxlRoseCaliformia/whatever else, the way in which you disclosed this information says a lot.

Ali

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
misterID wrote:

And that key myles sings in is called terrible.

I never see so much hate for Myles as I do on a GN'R message board... 14

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

You're welcome Ali. I just wanted to share what I experienced.. It was the same high as hearing a new song in a concert except there wasn't anybody else to witness that too smile

Sky Dog wrote:
misterID wrote:

And that key myles sings in is called terrible.

that was funny. 14

Board footer