You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Guns N' Roses Vs Led Zeppelin

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Which band is better?

Guns N' Roses 54%
Led Zeppelin 46%
Total votes: 24
faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Bono wrote:

People over complicate these types of things. Which band do you like better? Vote for that band. It doesn't always have to be so technical. You don't have to gage influence or sales or impact. Seriously which band is better honestly means which band do you like better. Its not hard. I don't care who you vote for but I don't get why people make things like this so complicated or feel so conflicted. The funniest is "I like Guns N' Roses better but had to vote for Zeppelin" 16 ok then.

I voted for GNR, but deep down believe Zeppelin is better.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I respect Zeppelin as pioneers....but to me it came down to if both bands were magically playing in rival stadiums on the same night here I would go to GNR.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

LZ is fantastic... The first 5 albums epic... Kind of lost me after that... They were darker than GNR.  Had a monster drummer.  Page was an awesome producer.  GNR had more stadium rockers.. GNR was a modern day Led Zepp meets the Stones.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I respect Zeppelin as pioneers....but to me it came down to if both bands were magically playing in rival stadiums on the same night here I would go to GNR.

That would be an incredibly difficult decision for me since I never got to see either of them play. Would love to have a time machine so I could check out live shows by both.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Led Zepplin.

If GNR had continued after UYI it might have been the other way around.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Zep, hands down.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Weird i went to a Led Zepplin forum and they all voted Guns N`Roses  :P

Lomax wrote:

I voted Led Zeppelin because the're winning and I like to be on the winning side.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

qwqwq_zps72c50c4d.jpg  13 13 13

Board footer