You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: Guns N' Roses Vs Led Zeppelin

Gibbo wrote:

Come on Fucker Vote GUNS N`ROSES 9

GUNS N’ ROSES VS. LED ZEPPELIN – 2013 ULTIMATE CLASSIC ROCK BOWL, ROUND TWO
http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-r … elin-2013/

Which band is better?

Guns N' Roses 54%
Led Zeppelin 46%
Total votes: 24

I voted for Led Zeppelin 13

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
Slash_McKagan wrote:

Good one tard 14

johndivney wrote:

i prefer both sabbath & guns to zep..

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Gibbo wrote:
Slash_McKagan wrote:

Good one tard 14

Seconded

Thankfully most people pretend Axl's dead, so they don't have to piss on the legacy of '87-'93 Guns as to what Axl has been doing, and even with that -- i'd still take GUNS N' ROSES.

Led Zeppelin is an awesome band, that influenced so many (GN'R included), but Zeppelin are vastly overrated.

well while I was voting I started thinking about how much Axl's singing sucks these days, but yeah I do like the older GN'R stuff better than I do Zeppelin. 21

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

I know what you mean mate I voted for the real Guns N' Roses you only have to read the comments on the poll to see what the general public think of the circus we've got now 18

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I voted for GN'R, as they are my all time favourite band ('85-'95), although Led Zeppelin was much more important for music and would deserve to beat them.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Zeppelin even though I listen to Guns' music more often nowadays. I tend to break out Zeppelin's tunes when friends are over. Still need to pick up Celebration Day dammit. It's a tough decision for me, really. Because I have many favorite songs from both bands. I hated the poll where they made me choose Van Halen vs. Pink Floyd. Not cool! 18

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

Zeppelin even though I listen to Guns' music more often nowadays. I tend to break out Zeppelin's tunes when friends are over. Still need to pick up Celebration Day dammit. It's a tough decision for me, really. Because I have many favorite songs from both bands. I hated the poll where they made me choose Van Halen vs. Pink Floyd. Not cool! 18

How old are you made iv never got into either of them 2 band and either do any of my mate don't know if its my age group or they are just not big over here in australia iv just turned 35 don't mind led zep

Board footer