You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: SLASH 'Wasn't Disappointed' By AXL ROSE's Decision To Skip RnRHoF

tejastech08 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Yeah but the fact that the rock hall is a joke has NOTHING to do with why neither of them showed.

That's not true. Axl even asked in his letter what the Rock Hall even is. He's probably wondering like the rest of us why Deep Purple and KISS aren't in yet.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Still, he would have showed if they'd let him bring the new band (or whatever demands he had they wouldn't meet).

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yep. He made up the BS after learning the other guys would share the stage.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

And even wrote up that very chain of events in the same letter (for those bothering to read between the lines just a little). Lucky for him nobody in the media really hung him for it, hell many even praised him. Guess for a moment people felt like hating the hall more than him. Which of course prompted a quick second response from a very pleased Mr. Rose. 14

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Fuckin SOLID performance from Slash & the Conspirators!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I am listening to Slash, the album, right now straight through. This is a very good album in retrospect. Gotten playing now, this is a fine song. The song with Cornell, solid, I love Beautiful Dangerous. Ghost is badass. By the Sword, one of his more tasty solos. No complaints here.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I am listening to Slash, the album, right now straight through. This is a very good album in retrospect. Gotten playing now, this is a fine song. The song with Cornell, solid, I love Beautiful Dangerous. Ghost is badass. By the Sword, one of his more tasty solos. No complaints here.

Someone said it recently, and I agree.  The only problem I have on some/most of the songs are the chorus's seem to be lacking.  Almost like the artists held back and didn't want to give their best to Slash.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

^^ Great point, Faldor. I didn't even think about that.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

My best friend and workout partner told me yesterday he was watching Rock N Roll Hall of Fame and he said.. " that dude singing for them made me want to punch myself in the face." HAHAHAHAHAHA guess he isnt a fan of Myles either.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
-D- wrote:

My best friend and workout partner told me yesterday he was watching Rock N Roll Hall of Fame and he said.. " that dude singing for them made me want to punch myself in the face." HAHAHAHAHAHA guess he isnt a fan of Myles either.

Myles is pretty damn terrible, but the sad thing is he is a million times better on SCOM than Axl is these days. But as embarassing as Axl is at this point, he can still sing my favorite GN'R song (Brownstone) much better than Myles or anyone else. Myles really struggles on that one. Nasally son of a bitch.

Board footer