You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Bumblefoot's hot sauces

Due to no big GNR updates. Guess I would post this cause I couldn't think of anything to post. Some of these I would like to try. Since I like collecting and trying new brands. Sometimes my parents give me a special bottle of the stuff when they get back from a trip.

http://www.bumblefoot.com/hotsauce/hotsauce.htm

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

cool i need to try some of these!

in London ON Ron let us try some crazy hot sauce that he had at the time...it was literally a pin drop on a peice of pita bread and it was fucking hot!

Me_Wise_Magic

Wow!! That was nice that he allowed you to try some. I was actually trying to look around some grocery stores to see if I could pick up a bottle. The Bumblicious and Abnormal sound really appealing to add and taste. Even the Bumblebabe due to the humorous ingredients. You probably tried the Bumblefucked or the other hotter type. I love spicy food to an extent; but I have my limits.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

no it wasnt his own stuff that w tried...it was like $120 a bottle or something

Me_Wise_Magic

Neemo wrote:

no it wasnt his own stuff that w tried...it was like $120 a bottle or something

oh ok! damn must of been some strong shit if it was worth that much.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i think it was this stuff

http://www.firehotsauces.com/hs0122.html

Me_Wise_Magic

Neemo wrote:

Yeahhh...probably won't touch that stuff anytime soon. 16 Cheech Martin had a really good brand of hot sauce that I tried at this taco place called California Tortilla. Good balance of flavor & spice. Wanted to try Micheal Anthony and Joe Perry's brands eventually. Since I saw a bottle of Joe's a couple years ago at this big salsa, hot sauce, and spice store in this shopping center on vacation with family.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

May have to get myself some Bumblicious, we will see if I open it or not, make just keep it as a souvenir

Me_Wise_Magic

Bro-mero wrote:

May have to get myself some Bumblicious, we will see if I open it or not, make just keep it as a souvenir

That's the way I'm looking at it as well. Going to pick up a bottle or two to put on food while I'll buy one or two others just for collection purposes. The prices per bottle seem fair and reasonable.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer