You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Gn'R Live In London Sat. March 2nd VH1

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Yeah the 3 g copy is still pretty good
gg_zps7692cece.jpg

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Seriously? That blows.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

The 21g copy is 2hr 20mins but is missing the solos spots

21g copy
k_zps7010671c.jpg
Capture-1_zpse239846b.jpg

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Heres a 60 mb sample iv the 1080 version its clearer then it looks in them screen shots
http://www.mediafire.com/?6603jr95aattcia

NoKnownName
 Rep: 11 

NoKnownName wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
NoKnownName wrote:

I set the DVR to record. However, the guide shows it to be 1hr 30min. Wasn't the Youtube video 2hr 45min?

You're right. The current thinking is that the one on Vh1 will be a slimmed down version of the show with the full thing being shown later on Palladia, HDnet or one of those channels.

Dammit. Don't know if I can get those channels. Do you know what songs will be cut? I'm thinking the solos, 1 or 2 songs from CD, Dead Flowers, and the jam before Paradise City. Hopefully, if they keep one solo, it'll be I'm So Glad to Be Here.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
NoKnownName wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
NoKnownName wrote:

I set the DVR to record. However, the guide shows it to be 1hr 30min. Wasn't the Youtube video 2hr 45min?

You're right. The current thinking is that the one on Vh1 will be a slimmed down version of the show with the full thing being shown later on Palladia, HDnet or one of those channels.

Dammit. Don't know if I can get those channels. Do you know what songs will be cut? I'm thinking the solos, 1 or 2 songs from CD, Dead Flowers, and the jam before Paradise City. Hopefully, if they keep one solo, it'll be I'm So Glad to Be Here.

What cable provider do you have? I have Verizon Fios. If you have HD I am pretty sure you get those channels.

Solos will be cut defiantly The jams and maybe Axl's piano solo spot as well. A few songs here or there possible too.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Actually I checked through the weekly schedule for VH1 and VH1 Classic and the Guns concert is being shown on Saturday March 9'th on Classic after the Guns video block. I have Verizon Fios. That's from what I saw when going through the days because I thought I may of missed it already. Hopefully they keep most of the show together when it's shows up. Don't mind if they edit out a solo or two.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Watching now. I think uncle Axl touched up some parts for sure...  No more Micky Mouse.

Board footer