You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Axl's New Hairstyle Makes Yahoo News

monkeychow wrote:

I actually don't mind this hair though....to be honest it's better than the saftey-net of being seen in a hat 24/7.

Candid shower photo of Axl in Hat, Axl in the indoor swimming pool in a hat, Axl in hospital...in a hat....it's absurd......I don't expect a guy of 50 or whatever to have the same hair he had at 18 so I really don't mind.

Faldor it looks to me like he had something done at some stage. He often has that slightly startled look around the eyes that famous people have.

Sky Dog wrote:

the hair looks great...as does the handlebar stache...fuckin' classic....but he is still a nut!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Fuckin Axl has the straightest hair that anyone could wish for, and it looks like he's trying to making it all wavy n shit.

I fuckin wish I had dead straight hair like his, instead of the wavy shit hair I have... 14

Sky Dog wrote:

better than being gray...or shall we say..."arctic blond" like I am! It's a bitch getting old....

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Faldor it looks to me like he had something done at some stage. He often has that slightly startled look around the eyes that famous people have.

I think you've got the wrong guy.  I haven't posted in this thread, or about Axl's look in some time.  Unless you're just looking to randomly strike up a conversation with me. 16  No worries.  As for Axl's look, he's looked better.  He could look worse.  He probably could get himself back into better shape, but it gets harder the older you get.  So I've been told. 14 

His hair though, I think is the least of his problems.  And I say that in the nicest way possible.  But if people wanted to make fun of his looks, his hair would be far down on the list I'd think.

Board footer