You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Re: Axl's New Hairstyle Makes Yahoo News

Bro-mero wrote:

Guns N’ Roses: Lies, Shocking Truths, and Haircuts??!!!!
By Craig Rosen | Stop The Presses! – 5 hours ago

spl523414_001.jpeg

Judging from the pages of the U.K.'s Mail Online, there's not a whole lot happening with Guns N' Roses, save for the fact that Axl Rose has been out on the town in London with a bevy of babes and a "short and wavy" hairdo instead of his trademark "long and straight" number.

It's such big news that ol' Axl is pictured no less than seven times sporting the new look. While Axl has never been a Bowie-like chameleon of rock, he also famously wore his hair in cornrows a few years back, and there's been some debate if his hair is really still his or has he had a hair transplant, plugs, or a weave.

But enough of such trivial matters. We're here to report that Guns N' Roses has actually been quite busy, they've just been busy overseas. The band recently wrapped a series of dates in such exotic locales as Australia, Malaysia, the United Arab Emirates, and Lebanon, and Axl recently posted a note on the band's official site to thank the fans and opening acts like ZZ Top and Rose Tattoo. And the band has some festival dates in the U.S. coming up, including Rocklahoma in Pryor, Oklahoma, on May 24, River City Rockfest in San Antonio on May 26, and the Governor's Ball in New York on June 8.

If you go to one of these shows, you'll be able to see for yourself if Axl's "new" look is worth all of the fuss.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

What a shit article

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Not sure who came up with the idea that this was yahoo front page material, but I figured id put it on here

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I know its gay, trivial and unimportant but where has that mans face gone?
Even Adler looks better kept.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

Plastic surgery + age.  But it doesn't matter what he looks like as long as the 20 year old model on his arm looks good.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Jesus, he looks like my mum with a moustache.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I wonder also if there's medicine involved. He has the sort of slightly bloated in the face look that a number of my friends on prescription meds have.

Also, it's a racial slur I guess, but i've noticed a lot of red heads don't age very well, perhaps it's the fair complexion? They often look amazingly youthful up to a point then the age becomes very obvious suddenly.

Also...he's clearly had some kind of cosmetic procedure done at some point...and those always give people a slightly unnatural vibe.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

He's had the bloated boozer, not working out look for a while.

And I think he wears make up, I'm not sure about plastic surgery outside some skin stuff. And it looks like a flat out bad picture, too.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Part of the problem is he doesn't photograph well. If you watch videos of him performing etc he generally looks more like Axl of 92 but just older. In most photos he ends up looking like Voldemort in a ginger wig.

Sky Dog wrote:

He looks like what he is....Barney Fife says it best...."he's a nut!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pdpLAn8mh4

Board footer