You are not logged in. Please register or login.

NoKnownName
 Rep: 11 

Re: POLL: If Slash Had a Different Vocalist From His Album...

NoKnownName wrote:

...who would it be? And I mean someone to tour and record albums with. I've omitted Ozzy and Lemmy because most of the votes would go to them.

Which Vocalist From Slash's Album Would You Like for Him to Have Instead of Myles?

Ian Astbury 0%
Fergie 0%
Chris Cornell 80%
Andrew Stockdale 20%
Adam Levine 0%
Kid Rock 0%
M. Shadows 0%
Rocco DeLuca 0%
Iggy Pop 0%
Total votes: 10
Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Chris is probably my top choice. Even though I'm not that big of a Soundgarden fan or of his solo work. He has a fantastic rock voice none the less.  Would love to hear Iggy on a few more Slash tracks just with much better lyrics and production. Fergie would be kind of interesting and would love to see more of her rock chops from Beautiful onto more heavier rockers with a cool guitar groove. Andrew & M. Shadows would kick ass too.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

Chris is probably my top choice. Even though I'm not that big of a Soundgarden fan or of his solo work. He has a fantastic rock voice none the less.  Would love to hear Iggy on a few more Slash tracks just with much better lyrics and production. Fergie would be kind of interesting and would love to see more of her rock chops from Beautiful onto more heavier rockers with a cool guitar groove. Andrew & M. Shadows would kick ass too.

I'm with you on wanting to see more of Fergie's chops. big_smile

Me_Wise_Magic

RaZor wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

Yeah. She needs to drop the pop shit because of seeing footage of 21 playing with her there is a vibe that I was digging and lots of stage chemistry. She still has sex appeal too in my opinion. That needs to happen again at least for a few songs. Definitely could not see her pull off a full album with the guy; but a couple more songs would be an interesting listen.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:
RaZor wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

Yeah. She needs to drop the pop shit because of seeing footage of 21 playing with her there is a vibe that I was digging and lots of stage chemistry. She still has sex appeal too in my opinion. That needs to happen again at least for a few songs. Definitely could not see her pull off a full album with the guy; but a couple more songs would be an interesting listen.

She rocked at the rnrhof 25th anniversary show too, with U2 and Mick Jagger.  She's got the pipes, the looks, the attitude. I'd dig her on a full album, but I like rock bands with female vocalists, like Flyleaf, Evenescence, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Me_Wise_Magic

RaZor wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:
RaZor wrote:

She rocked at the rnrhof 25th anniversary show too, with U2 and Mick Jagger.  She's got the pipes, the looks, the attitude. I'd dig her on a full album, but I like rock bands with female vocalists, like Flyleaf, Evenescence, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Excellent choices good sir! ..and Yeah I saw that performance and agree! 22

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Not a big fan of chick singers but id have Lzzy Hale over Fergie anyday

Me_Wise_Magic

Gibbo wrote:

Not a big fan of chick singers but id have Lzzy Hale over Fergie anyday

5 Oh yeah! She is both fine and talented! True rocker spirit!

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:

Ian Astbury or Chris Cornell from this list. Collaboration of Slash and Layne Staley ( R.I.P ) would have been epic.

Board footer