You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: Axl Rose, Kelsey Grammer, Vanessa Hudgens Party at Hakkasan Las Vegas

Scabbie wrote:

The cornrows (version 2) looked better than the wavy hair. With all of his support I'm sure someone could fix him up good in a few weeks.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

The cornrows (version 2) looked better than the wavy hair. With all of his support I'm sure someone could fix him up good in a few weeks.

Nah, he's a lost cause...especially with the housekeeper clan managing him.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I think it's mostly just he's a bit overweight isn't it?

Like the same look if he dropped some kgs would probably be pretty good for his age.

I dont think he's that fat overall, just bloated and puffy like a boozehound. He was chunky when he emerged in 2009 but he had a fresh and healthy look about him.

What about Tommy, in the last couple of years he's been looking like he has just been dug out the ground, he's a major boozehound. I'm not picking fault cause I want them to look nice, I'm pointing it out cause they look like they could drop fuckin dead at any moment, its sad to see hmm

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Axl looks terrible. Duff 1993 horrendous.

See his fingers? That's edema folks. Axl's got a drinking problem something fierce.

It could be edema, but there are other root causes for edema than liver-related issues.

Ali

True, he did mention he had blood pressure issues in the past.

But more than likely it's booze. We all know since he re-emerged in 2009, he's been hitting alcohol harder and more blatantly. Granted I do remember a show in 2006 (might've been Rio: Lisbon) where he drank champagne throughout the show.

Seems like he's getting to Duff '93 territory. Everytime you see him now, he's drinking. That bloat, that's drinking bloat. Seen many of family and friends go down that path, and they all have had the identical look Axl has right now.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ I see what you mean, and I agree with Olorin too that Tommy has looked to be rather heavily drunk in any shot/footage I've seen of him for quite some time.

Then again, we don't know what Axl lives like at home. If you think about it - snaps of him tend to occur at social gatherings and nightclubs and parties - so it's sort of logical he'd always be drinking when that those events.

The issue becomes is that something he does nightly, or just as strongly at home, or is it just he hits the booze during the tours as a form of after show party.

Still, I do see what you guys see, he doesn't look in the best shape at the moment, hopefully he gets back on top of it.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Hopefully pictures like these can become the "before" section of side by side photos

Board footer