You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: New DJ Ashba Interview (In the Now Magazine)

BLS-Pride wrote:

Havne't gotten a chance to listen yet, will do soon.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

See, here's the thing, I saw this posted on Blabbermouth a day or so ago, and just couldnt be arsed to listen to it. 

My own apathetic reaction to it pissed me off.  I just dont give a shit what he has to say, about anything.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Talked about joining Guns N' Roses. Sharing the stage with Axl, One of the "last living legend." Has a lot of respect for him Plugged the new shows coming up this summer. The festivals and smaller venue dates. Talked about the variety of size in the venues. Plugged his Ashba swag shit and his websites and his Iphone APP.

Said the plan for after the tour dates is he has been writing a lot in the studio. And that Axl is coming out in about a week to come into the studio. He is hopeful they will make new music.

Alright interview, glad to see a member doing some press talking about the up coming shows.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Like Slash he knows how to spin something out of nothing (or very little). Hopefully they got some similarities in the studio as well.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Thanks for the synopsis BLS.

DJ is hopeful that he and Axl will make some music together. I'd say there's a better chance they go out and party till all hours of the night.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Glad to hear that dj  is hoping Axl to come down into the studio and write and perhaps jam on some new and perhaps old session work ideas. Let's see what happens.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Let's see IF something happens. 14

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

well..yeah... 16

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Good interview....

I understand why some people don't like DJ's image as it's a sort of a blend of a few things and over the top.

But I gotta say - he made my night when we were up the front at the aussie tour - really seems to put his all into the show, and I'm really curious to see what he'd do with Axl musically.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

He put on a good show both times I saw them. Some Six AM shit is decent and who knows where axl can elevate him too if he gets  motivated to do so. DJ needs to be the one to start that up and bring his A Game. I do not expect amazing but I thinknhe can pull off a good song or two that maybe has the hard rock bluesy  sound that was lacking on CD.

Board footer