You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

Re: Is that you Axl?

jonesy wrote:

The daily mail, a god awful brit newspaper just posted the following pic's of Axl out and about in NY on Sunday:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar … -City.html

jonesy

jonesy wrote:

"Axl also accessorised with a large cross necklace, sunglasses, a beanie hat, several rings and a few bracelets." - made me chuckle.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

First picture of him there front on, I thought he looks like he's in ok shape. Second and third side on photos he doesn't look so good

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Compared to some photos I've seen in the last 12 months I don't think they look bad tbh. Don't know what the canes for though, if it's medical fine, if not ditch it cos it makes you look creepy.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I wonder if those falls he took did some real harm to his legs? I think it was russia or somewhere and he fell in a bar, then again on stage only days after. Remember he had really severe bruising  going on....perhaps there's some actual damage too.

As for the article...who looks like they did in 1988? Seems an unrealistic standard.

Sure I'd like to see him maybe a bit trimmer for health reasons but you know some people when they get older shit happens.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Slash, Duff, Matt, Gilby, and Izzy all look great for their age. Axl doesn't.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Slash, Duff, Matt, Gilby, and Izzy all look great for their age. Axl doesn't.

Agreed. I'm really worried about the guy. Don't know what's going through his head and want him to entertain and perform for a long time while living a fulfilling life. Going through some demons, perhaps. He looked and sounded fucking cool by all accounts in 06/07 and even in 09/'10. He's had some great moments last year and in 2011; but it keeps shifting towards the wrong side of things nowadays which is a shame. He's 51 and he can't act like this for long.

jonesy

jonesy wrote:

I posted it because it's the first news I have heard about Axl in a while, and while its from a crap newspaper so obviously gonna ham it up, I'm kind of in the "I dont care" camp with this. I mean, sure Duff looks better, but you can tell Duff really works out. Axl obviously doesn't, but in these pics he looks chilled and happy, so that's cool with me.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Is that George Washington in the backround?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Is that George Washington in the backround?

Haha. He photo bombed Axl Rose.

Don't understand the cane. Seems to move fine on stage.

Board footer