You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Leaked GN'R Songs Thread

Neemo wrote:

Hey gibbo..what's up? Glad to see u around again smile

As always, if something should leak, I look forward to imsorry working his magic

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

If new stuff has turned up I'm always interested.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Well, having heard it, it's interesting. Hope the full versions appear soon, either through official channels or... not.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Hey gibbo..what's up? Glad to see u around again smile

As always, if something should leak, I look forward to imsorry working his magic

Not much mate just been laying low for a bit. Good to see things picking up 22

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Apparently, this is what got out:

There is a 3 minute file with samples of remixes.

There are:

Better (BBF and Ashba versions, that already leaked)
Blood in the water (already known)
Going Down (already known)

Ballad of Death (studio version)
Mi amor (studio version)

If the World (new)
Oh My God (new)
This I Love (new, different vocals)
Shackler (new)
Silkworms (studio version)

Apparently, no full tracks, so curb your enthusiasm for the time being.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^sounds like fun apex

I still haven't heard the previous stuff that leaked lol...maybe I'll catch up this time around

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Y'know, if we're calling DJ Ashba's studio recordings of his solo spots "GN'R songs," we really ought to accord Bumblefoot's studio version of the Pink Panther theme the same honour. Since it has pretty much everyone from GN'R apart from Axl on it.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

The sound cloud link is dead or else SWIM could probably make a few people here happy. I just happened to stumble across it late last night. TIL vocals sound absolutely killer. Unfortunately there's only about 15 seconds of each song on a 3:04 clip. I'm sure the full songs will follow as this thing develops.

From what I gather, these clips came from HV from mygnr in an attempt to sabotage msl. So basically your everyday GN'R type stuff. ; )

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

People seem to dig the Silkworms clip...excited to hear it. Looking all over.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
harmon420 wrote:

From what I gather, these clips came from HV from mygnr in an attempt to sabotage msl. So basically your everyday GN'R type stuff. ; )

I kind of doubt MSL's side in the whole story, but that's just me.

As far the sampler's concerned, it's very hard to judge any of the tracks on their own merits, as they only last around 10-15 secs a pop. The leaker posted on the MSL board (conveniently enough, if there was some sabotage) to inform them there'd be more stuff in the New Year. Full tracks, I assume.

Judging by the sampler, nothing earthshattering is coming, but it'd be nice to hear the studio version of SilkWorms, and of course, the revamped OMG - an underrated GNR song if there ever was one.

Board footer