You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Re: All sorts of Beta rumors etc over at mygnr - any thoughts?

Intercourse wrote:

Fellow Evo members,
I have started reading mygnr again and have noted a big swell of traffic around some text Beta supposedly sent saying that because of the leaks that GNR are rolling up their towel and leaving the beach.
Has any of the saner members here and more on this?
I’m hungry for more GNR insanity to rubber neck but cannot work out what is real over there.
Cheers.
Intercourse

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I doubt it, only one song has leaked the rest are remixes of songs we've heard before. Bit of an over reaction if that's the case.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Yeah lot of people are sandy on mygnr. Beta should of stuck to cleaning toilets

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

One of the mods has some proof, it seems.

highvoltage wrote:

However, something has been shared with me privately that indicates the text is real, so I'm fine with it being posted and discussed.

The bit attributed to Beta:

"I'm glad everyone is happy with stolen material.  Well, I guess that's it.  We don't need to put anything out now. Everyone took the fun of everything.  MSL and co will pay for what they did"

Intercourse

Intercourse wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

One of the mods has some proof, it seems.

highvoltage wrote:

However, something has been shared with me privately that indicates the text is real, so I'm fine with it being posted and discussed.

The bit attributed to Beta:

"I'm glad everyone is happy with stolen material.  Well, I guess that's it.  We don't need to put anything out now. Everyone took the fun of everything.  MSL and co will pay for what they did"

If you break down that quote from her its so wrong on so many levels...

"I'm glad everyone is happy with stolen material."
What the fuck does that mean? She should be happy the fans like the tune. We didn't steal it, we listened to it. Would I buy it? Well now that I've heard it, I just might - if you fucks would release it to me to buy.

"Well, I guess that's it.  We don't need to put anything out now."
What are you? A school mistress? You seem to be insinuating that we, the fans will be punished with musical silence because we had the cheek to listen to the first original GNR tune in half a decade. It's a fucking obscene way to treat your bill payers.

"Everyone took the fun of everything. "
You really need to read this a few times and think about it to see the scope of madness this woman embraces.
All the fans took away all the fun???
What fun?  What everything?
The Ground Hog day Tour?
Why are the fans getting hopped on again? For showing some interest in your product?
If I made ice cream for a living and one of my staff left some of a brand new flavor I had just developed out in public and thousands of people flocked from everywhere to take a sample, I'd be pissed I lost the batch but I'd still be delighted that at least it proves that I have a fighting chance of selling it to them when I package it right.
This is basic commerce.
To have such an appalling grasp of the dynamics of how music is traded between fans and bands and be the boss of such a large act is astounding.
How the fuck did this woman allowed to continue where she is?

So, now speaking for what was the greatest rock n roll band of a generation is a house cleaner and a former alcoholic tax dodger...
Imagine being Tommy or Ron? How hard do you bite your tongue?

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Totally agree mate lol

Intercourse

Intercourse wrote:

I'm starting to really believe that there is no new music coming with Axl and TB now blaming the internet, technology and the modern world for that. I suppose they have gone through everybody else...lol.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Yeah its fucken unreal alright. The hole just gets deeper

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Apparently it's ok not to pay your taxes, but if you listen to a crappy unfinished/rehashed leak you deserve to be treated with disdain. 

Should be grateful anybody at all still gives a shit.

Finally WTF is this "we" business. Last time I checked she wasn't one of the artists in the band.

imsorry wrote:

She real concerned was ...we find out that Better gone and Blood in the Water are real and not a fan crap remix!  18  10
God bless the leaks if we gonna wait team Brazil to release something we're a fucked.  13

Board footer