You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: All sorts of Beta rumors etc over at mygnr - any thoughts?

imsorry wrote:

hahahhaha

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

One of the mods has some proof, it seems.

highvoltage wrote:

However, something has been shared with me privately that indicates the text is real, so I'm fine with it being posted and discussed.

The bit attributed to Beta:

"I'm glad everyone is happy with stolen material.  Well, I guess that's it.  We don't need to put anything out now. Everyone took the fun of everything.  MSL and co will pay for what they did"

Lol. Somebody keep this crazy woman away from real life concerns.

Ok, if somebody stole the material you can have a go at THEM, but apparently the FANS are culprits too here. Either way they now have another excuse NOT TO RELEASE ANYTHING.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

highvoltage wrote:

However, something has been shared with me privately that indicates the text is real, so I'm fine with it being posted and discussed.

"I'm glad everyone is happy with stolen material.  Well, I guess that's it.  We don't need to put anything out now. Everyone took the fun of everything.  MSL and co will pay for what they did"

Lol. Somebody keep this crazy woman away from real life concerns.

Ok, if somebody stole the material you can have a go at THEM, but apparently the FANS are culprits too here. Either way they now have another excuse NOT TO RELEASE ANYTHING.

I think that's the crux of it all. I don't think new music is all that close to being released, so they can use this as a built in excuse. I don't believe they would quit the business of making music over this though. They could come out with another album in 10 years and blame the wait on the leaks and tell us we're lucky we got anything and to be grateful. Seems pretty clear to me.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Intercourse wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

highvoltage wrote:

If you break down that quote from her its so wrong on so many levels...

"I'm glad everyone is happy with stolen material."
What the fuck does that mean? She should be happy the fans like the tune. We didn't steal it, we listened to it. Would I buy it? Well now that I've heard it, I just might - if you fucks would release it to me to buy.

"Well, I guess that's it.  We don't need to put anything out now."
What are you? A school mistress? You seem to be insinuating that we, the fans will be punished with musical silence because we had the cheek to listen to the first original GNR tune in half a decade. It's a fucking obscene way to treat your bill payers.

"Everyone took the fun of everything. "
You really need to read this a few times and think about it to see the scope of madness this woman embraces.
All the fans took away all the fun???
What fun?  What everything?
The Ground Hog day Tour?
Why are the fans getting hopped on again? For showing some interest in your product?
If I made ice cream for a living and one of my staff left some of a brand new flavor I had just developed out in public and thousands of people flocked from everywhere to take a sample, I'd be pissed I lost the batch but I'd still be delighted that at least it proves that I have a fighting chance of selling it to them when I package it right.
This is basic commerce.
To have such an appalling grasp of the dynamics of how music is traded between fans and bands and be the boss of such a large act is astounding.
How the fuck did this woman allowed to continue where she is?

So, now speaking for what was the greatest rock n roll band of a generation is a house cleaner and a former alcoholic tax dodger...
Imagine being Tommy or Ron? How hard do you bite your tongue?

Yep, agreed with everything you've said. It's a fucken sad state of affairs in GN'R land

What surprise were they planning with an unused Tommy track and two Better remixes??? More proof that this organisation is a joke.

imsorry wrote:

BSOq6JoCQAAUzcp.png

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

If this is real then its pathetic.

A smart managing team would see the positive word on the song from fans and media and capitalize on it. Just release the song to radio and itunes. Stop acting like a  cunt to the fans. Maybe she should go back to cleaning houses. Ruin what fun btw? Delayed dvds? Not releasing material? The never ending bullshit just goes on and on. Blame the fans is all they do when these leaks ultimately came from their camp.  How else would people have them?  I cant stand how that text comes off as if she is GNR.

Sky Dog wrote:

I'm just way over this. Thankfully, my boy Tommy is doing some Replacements stuff now so I can get in to that.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

I cant stand how that text comes off as if she is GNR.

At this point she really seems to be. Axl might as well have been a paid employee, out doing nostalgia gigs to cover TB's overhead. Don't know how long he'll even live if it goes on like this.

Lomax wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

I cant stand how that text comes off as if she is GNR.

At this point she really seems to be. Axl might as well have been a paid employee, out doing nostalgia gigs to cover TB's overhead. Don't know how long he'll even live if it goes on like this.

Aww man that's a horrible thought. This fiasco makes me not interested in guns anymore. I've been following CD since 2001 .. I was 14 in 2001. This is getting absurd.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Sadly it is. However that's what it feels like. We just got a new song that's actually pretty fucking good, and all I can think about is how tragic this "band" has become. Axl looking like a zombie, beggars and hangers on running wild and a manager blasting the fans for showing musical appreciation.

Board footer