You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: All sorts of Beta rumors etc over at mygnr - any thoughts?

monkeychow wrote:

Fair enough if it applies to the leaking of CD1....those skeweral leaks and that era really did spoil the surprise it was like the whole album.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

In 2014....Guns N' Roses will release a live dvd with a Tommy Stinson bonus track.

Maybe.

I just spit Mt. dew everywhere. Nail on the fucking head.

ppp

ppp wrote:
misterID wrote:
ppp wrote:

I think part of the problem is that GNR management takes message board and Facebook/twitter posts too seriously. Most people really aren't hateful or angry, they post whatever is on their mind because they're bored.

And do we know if this text is even legit?

Good post. But man, if I read MYGNR I'd hate my fanbase, too. They take stuff way too far.

And no, we don't know if it was a hoax or not. From what I gather, it was supposedly a text Beta made like 6-7 years ago.

I gave up on mygnr a while ago. I dropped in yesterday after reading your post to see what I was missing and I didn't even recognize one name posting. They have a pretty bad turnover rate and I think it has more to do with the lack of intelligent discussion than it does with the band. This board always has the same people around. I was also pretty shocked by how dead the other sections were, especially the former members section (or VR section or whatever they call it now).

And if that text is from 6-7 years ago, that's pretty lame.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Kaneda used to have some truly epic troll fests over there. They had more class then.

Board footer