You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

Re: Welcome back

RaZor wrote:

Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home. smile  Great to have this place back!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
RaZor wrote:

Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home. smile  Great to have this place back!

For whatever reason, I can't seem to be able to message you on this new site

But feel free to add me 
https://www.facebook.com/alexsilady

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
RaZor wrote:

For whatever reason, I can't seem to be able to message you on this new site

But feel free to add me 
https://www.facebook.com/alexsilady

Friend request sent. Thx.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

If anyone posts with regulars from evo on other boards then please shoot them a message with the temp link. Thanks.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Missed this place so so much these past couple of weeks. I kept going back to see if the site was back every couple hours during some days of the week. Glad things are almost done and ready to get back into action. I just been finishing classes, looking up new music, and about to find another job real soon. I'll give out my facebook profile and Tumblr through PM if anyone wants to add me or chat outside the site. Don't really use twitter all that much anymore. Only for posting links or re-tweeting stuff I find amusing or informative. 16

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

A'right fucko's 22

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Nice to see the Evo Doors open again.
Mygnr was giving me the twitches.... the odd decent poster there but loads of wackjobs.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

I had no idea what was up... I thought the forum died. I clicked every couple of days to see if I was imagining shit. Random check today yielded great results. smile I went to GunsNFnNRoses like... twice... Nope.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

So...what the fuck happened? lol

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

So...what the fuck happened? lol

A few months ago we were warned that we'd need to find a new host and then one day months later Evo came up with a message saying "Website Disabled", so we assumed the plug had been pulled. Since the site was offline we transferred the database and the all of the files over to the new webhost, but then it took about a month for the old host to transfer our domain over. The old host is still billing Elmir so why it was disabled in the first place no-one knows.

Board footer