You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Ideas for new GNR songs, performed live by Ron

Will wrote:

Source: Originally shared by GNR France, found on Mygnrforum

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Some cool guitar work that I can see being used on a future album or even EP. At least Ron is getting his ideas out there and taking a stab at some new riffs. Like he said before he doesn't want to do an album of left overs and instead from scratch. With the vault material left overs being finished is right now the biggest possibility down the line. Even showing how these ideas could blossom with the rest of the guys doing their parts and how it could work eventually is interesting to see as well. ron He can record some killer riffs and solos. Help write the music with Tommy, Mother Goose, and DJ and you can get something special with Axl's vocals. I can hear some potential rockers, a heavier piece, and then a more laid back kind of tune. Would like to see fortus do some lead ideas too.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

Those three things would be a great start... Jesus, man...  If Ron can pump out Guns-ish material like  that, let's get this ball rolling already. Bang out an E.P.

On the flip side, Start putting out the rest of the CD sessions as random, low key releases. Kinda like The Desert Sessions. A series of E.P.s or full albums... Every couple of months, release one on iTunes or some shit, leading up to the new shit.

Spot on Axl impression, Bumble. Awesome.

Me_Wise_Magic

Furbush wrote:

Those three things would be a great start... Jesus, man...  If Ron can pump out Guns-ish material like  that, let's get this ball rolling already. Bang out an E.P.

On the flip side, Start putting out the rest of the CD sessions as random, low key releases. Kinda like The Desert Sessions. A series of E.P.s or full albums... Every couple of months, release one on iTunes or some shit, leading up to the new shit.

Hell yeah man! 9

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Furbush wrote:

That would be perfect. Sorta what Down is doing with their 4 EPs.  Here is this guy who WANTS too write music and is HUNGRY. Exactly what you need. I will never understand how you can just let a guy who is hungry and putting the effort in just basically rot away. Hell, if I was Ron I would have walked away a long time ago. 

No more excuses. It's so easy to put out music these days. Fucking teenagers do it every day. If you label won't support you then do it yourself Axl.

Me_Wise_Magic

Agreed. Ron deserves to have more of his input on record with GNR. Finish and drop off the left over sessions at Universal, finish up your contract, and then use Black Frog or another new indie label, and just self release music.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Pretty cool!  I liked the first one!

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

fucking RUDE French crowd..shut the fuck up!!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Are we sure he wasn't just joking around?

Me_Wise_Magic

Intercourse wrote:

fucking RUDE French crowd..shut the fuck up!!

I know right? hmm

Board footer