You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Re: [Evo Bug] Private Messages

Ali wrote:

Just FYI, I got the following message when attempting to PM you:  "User's inbox is full. You cannot send your message to the user."

Ali

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Ali wrote:

Just FYI, I got the following message when attempting to PM you:  "User's inbox is full. You cannot send your message to the user."

Cheers for pointing this out Ali. There's definitely a bug turned up in our PM system, possibly happened with the server move. Aussie cleared out his PM's the other day when sp1at tried PM'ing him, and it worked fine when I pm'ed him after.

Please can some of you guys try PM'ing each other and let me know if you're all getting the same error. Not sure if it's specific to Aussie, all moderators, everyone etc. I'm free all night so can get this fixed with some more info.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Sent PMS to Aussie, will and Ali... No errors shown on my side, please reply

Ali

Ali wrote:
Will wrote:
Ali wrote:

Cheers for pointing this out Ali. There's definitely a bug turned up in our PM system, possibly happened with the server move. Aussie cleared out his PM's the other day when sp1at tried PM'ing him, and it worked fine when I pm'ed him after.

Please can some of you guys try PM'ing each other and let me know if you're all getting the same error. Not sure if it's specific to Aussie, all moderators, everyone etc. I'm free all night so can get this fixed with some more info.

Thanks Will.  I was not aware of the bug issue.

I will try to PM Neemo and you.  Let's see if it goes through.

Ali

Will

Will wrote:

I split this into a new topic so it doesn't derail the contracts thread smile I haven't received a PM from you Ali. Did you send it?

Anyone else having issues sending PM's?

Ali

Ali wrote:
Will wrote:

I split this into a new topic so it doesn't derail the contracts thread smile I haven't received a PM from you Ali. Did you send it?

Yes, I think so.  You didn't get it?

Ali

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I didn't get the pm either

Will

Will wrote:
Ali wrote:
Will wrote:

Yes, I think so.  You didn't get it?

Ali

My mistake. I had a PM from Ali smile

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

My PMs seem to be working fine...Aussie did u never receive from Ali?

Board footer