You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Slash & The Conspirators new album WORLD ON FIRE due 15 September 2014

Smoking Guns wrote:

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Great videos, still hanging to hear the new tunes though!

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

World On Fire and You Could Be Mine

Glad that Brent nails the drum intro to YCBM too, and Myles sounds pretty damn good too I must say!!! 9

So glad to see Slash bust this out, he plays this so well!

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Wow hey crowd you ever heard of that guy? One of the greatest guitarists of all time? GET UP!!!!

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Wow hey crowd you ever heard of that guy? One of the greatest guitarists of all time? GET UP!!!!

Exactly!

I'm really surprised that crowd doesn't seem to give a shit about Slash being up there...

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

That was fucking awesome. Myles sounded really good. Slash is such a badass. I got chills watching him play that song. Been way too long. Loved live World on Fire too!

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

From the club gig they played. This sounds fucking excellent. Slash sounds great, and Myles is giving it all he's got.
Amazing for a debut performance of the track!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Exactly!

I'm really surprised that crowd doesn't seem to give a shit about Slash being up there...

Well they were the opening band so I'm sure it was a late arriving Aerosmith heavy crowd. Pretty standard, at least in America. It is a great bill though and you would hope for a little more enthusiasm from the crowd, which they deserve. Maybe as the tour progresses and they win some people over. Shows you how hard it is to make it in in the business though to be as established as Slash is, and Myles to a lesser extent, and to get a lukewarm reception after a solid performance. At least they weren't booed off the stage and drowned out with "Aero-Smith" chants. That's a plus.

Lomax wrote:
faldor wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Exactly!

Well they were the opening band so I'm sure it was a late arriving Aerosmith heavy crowd. Pretty standard, at least in America. It is a great bill though and you would hope for a little more enthusiasm from the crowd, which they deserve. Maybe as the tour progresses and they win some people over. Shows you how hard it is to make it in in the business though to be as established as Slash is, and Myles to a lesser extent, and to get a lukewarm reception after a solid performance. At least they weren't booed off the stage and drowned out with "Aero-Smith" chants. That's a plus.

Is this at a festival by any chance? festival crowds are usually full of people who happened by for a look rather than die hard fans.

Update: No it isn't a festival. Strange! I got tickets to see these guys later in the year I know I won't be standing back stroking my chin!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Damn that was awesome. Myles needs to sing that last part, "you could be Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnnnneeeeee YEAH!!!!!!"

Board footer