You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: Slash & The Conspirators new album WORLD ON FIRE due 15 September 2014

FlashFlood wrote:

Common themes seem to be that it's well produced and Todd Kerns stands out. I agree. Good tune. Nothing revolutionary but solid. Still hate the lyrics.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Todd is the secret weapon. Hoping to hear more of his vocal contributions on the record. Solid first single. Wasn't expected anything earth shattering the first song out so I am pleased.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Haha, second single should be a "big gun" lol.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

we're still waiting on the big guns from the chinese sessions arent we? smile Where's The General? Thyme? Soul Monster? The masses are clamoring!

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

After the first listen, I'm not impressed. Sounded like Been There Lately 2... I'll give it another try though.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

On elliptical doing cardio.  Was dragging ass not feeling like workingout. Found this on youtube and it kicked my shit in gear.  Strides per minute increased 30 listening.  Not gonna change the world but a high energy adrenaline rocker. I like it

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Todd, what a fucking voice!!  Shows Myles is Humble to basically let Todd steal the show on that track.

Can someone please point out what is so good about Todd's voice on this track, because from what I can hear, he's just singing backing here and there, and it sounds just like Myles to my ears.... like as in, not any better or worse, just sounds like Myles.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

He has more power and hits a higher note it seems. I like. Adds a vocal texture to it. I could see them singing se harmony. I think we all like Todd cause he kicks as on Out To Get Me and WTTJ.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I actually thought it was Myles on all vocals until people started saying it was Todd. Sounds the same to me.

But people are like "fuck Myles, Todd should sing the whole thing" 

To me it would sound the same... 10 14

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Metallex, Myles can't do this..

Board footer