You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Steven Tyler/Slash Dream On

Smoking Guns wrote:

Sky Dog wrote:

nice....Dream On was the first kinda hard rock song I remember as a kid....was probably about 8 years old....1975 at my cousins house and he had Aerosmith's first album going.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

My presence has been fleeting of late and I forgot to mention this but the entire Howard Stern Birthday Bash has been up in high quality for the least few months and they're taking it down after Labor Day. So 2 more days. So go to Act 4 and check out Slash and Steven Tyler perform Dream On and Walk This Way in fantastic quality.  It's probably up on YouTube too by now but I haven't bothered to check.

http://blog.siriusxm.com/2014/06/23/hsbb/

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Thanks it was amazing! Steven Tyler is over 60 and still unbelievable...Slash was really great, too! 21

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Thanks it was amazing! Steven Tyler is over 60 and still unbelievable...Slash was really great, too! 21

Agreed on Steven, he's still got it. And you have to love how the crowd goes nuts when Slash storms onto the stage midway through Dream On. Quite an awesome reception. Also very cool of Slash to present Howard with a signed guitar at the very end of the show. Howard later said he was touched by the gesture.

Board footer