You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: The man who cannot sing...

Smoking Guns wrote:

By the Sword I thought was a very well written song.  Watch This is badass.  Serial Killer is complex as shit.  Anastasia is a mix of Neoclassical and Blues.  Slash is so driven and such a hard worker.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Smoking Guns wrote:

By the Sword I thought was a very well written song.  Watch This is badass.  Serial Killer is complex as shit.  Anastasia is a mix of Neoclassical and Blues.  Slash is so driven and such a hard worker.

Love me some Anastasia and By the Sword. My favorite tune Slash did on his solo album was Doctor Alibi with Lemmy. Bad ass as hell rocker!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
TheMole wrote:

For me personally GNR stood for angry, energetic and surely sophisticated hard rock.

^ Pretty much this.

I think the inner turmoil going on with the band at the time, added to something very pure in those songs.

I guess it's hard to write angry music, when everyone is getting along and everything is nice.
I think sometimes bands need an Axl and Slash type to be butting heads once in a while for the better creative good.

That's kinda why I think a band like Pearl Jam haven't released any albums that sound as vital as those first few releases. The band members all get along too well... lol

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Damn, I am a bigger fan after watching the few videos I just put up.  He earned some respect on whole lotta rosie.

AtariLegend wrote:

Baba wasn't bad, but his voice doesn't suit it. No comment on Rosie tongue.

Board footer